Friday, May 9, 2008

No Matter What...I Promise...I Love You. =)

Story Of My Life
9 May 2008

Went to school today with a chilling spine.
Physics paper today *shivers*
Got only 3/4 of the formulas and theory in my head

And most of all..I suck at maths.
How am I gonna survive..
*screams*

At 8am the physics papers were distributed.
Open up the first page and...
*Point Blank*

My eyes were blurry...
WTF...how the heck to solve this wei..
Arghhh...skip la...next page..

The rest of the pages weren't that bad...could solve all although there surely gonna be mistakes
Two hours went on fast...solved every single question including page 1 and 2 essays.
My hands....ouch..

Later will be EST paper 1.
Essay combo for today.
A quarter of my pen's ink drained off.

At the end of the day,
went home and plan to relax my fingers.

*Ting*
My head's light bulb lights up
got an idea for drawing...

Inspired by___ (no name is mentioned here) =)

45 minutes of work and here is the drawing.


some rights reserved


Came online after that and blog this post up.
while I'm online...I chat with Mr. I'm A Pozer (Meng)

After a while..Maine was online...
Pozer wants to have a conversation with her but was he too chicken to do so.'
He begs me like a dog to add Maine in..

Fine le..fine le...
Added Maine in
and instead of a thank you..
this is what he said...

Meng: Why you add me in this conversation?

MTFK...help him and frame me some more.
Not gonna help him ever again.
I swear...


Promoting AMJS - Anti Meng Jiang Society.
Who wants to be a member?
Free For Life Membership.


["Leave The Memories Alone...Don't Change A Thing"]
steph_knightz

No comments: