Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Life Goes On

Story Of My Life
20 May 2008

Today wasn't a good day for me.
After recess...I went back to class and found out everyone
have their Add Maths marks in their hands.

I walked to Nav since he is having my paper.
I wasn't surprise looking at my marks...
as bad as I expected...

Looking at the marks felt like a knife being stab through my friggin' heart.
A F9 grade mark was written on my answer sheet...Damn!
Mixed feelings starts to surround me...
Of all the feelings I had...
Emo conquers all... *sigh*

The first time I fail a paper.
Trying to be optimistic...I said to myself..
"There is a first time for everything...Deal With It...No One Is Perfect"

Looking at all my friends comparing marks...
50+, 60+, 80+, 90+...what I got?
Not even a half of 70.
I tried to hold back my tears.

*sigh*
A few friends came up to me to ask what I got.
Fake a smile, tell them and walk away.

Feel like crying my eyes out or shout at the top of my lungs...
Arghhhhhh.......
I'm disappointed with my mindset.
Numbers and Calculations intimidate my confidence.
Probably that is the cause...I don't know.

Nav was being a good friend...
he tried to give me some encouragement...
Although I just fake a smile and tell him I'm ok..
I appreciate it.. Thx dude!!

Well..the problem now is...
How the heck I'm gonna tell my parents about this.
My parents have high hopes on me
as I'm the so called the only one able to strive among my sibs.
*sigh again*

Well I'm listening to Stan by Eminem now...
the chorus part suits my situation..
haha...

My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I..
got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window..
and I can't see at all
And even if I could it'll all be gray,
but your picture on my wall
It reminds me, that it's not so bad,
it's not so bad..



My Blue Sky Turned Grey =(

I guess it is all destined..
I can't outrun fate.
Whatever happens...
Life Goes On...

Like I say before...I'm not planning to kill myself anytime soon.
I'll live on... =)

Why must I bear this pain? I cannot tell;
I only know my Lord does all things well.
And so I trust in God, me all in all,
For He will bring me through, whatever befall.

["Leave The Memories Alone...Don't Change A Thing"]
steph_knightz










No comments: