Monday, May 26, 2008

Paul's House - Saturday

Story Of My Life
24 May 2008

Woke up at 9.30 am..
An hour earlier than the alarm clock...
Josh was half awake while Paul is still playing in his dreamland.
Josh called his DotA friend, Shaun Tan, to meet him at Infinity later.


Paul is still in dreamland

Paul finally woke up after me and Josh make some noise by talking.
Paul got a cold when he woke up..
He used a mountain of tissue papers to wipe the mucus.


*sniff sniff*


This is only half of it.. XD

Paul was the last one to get himself ready and
by the time he got ready, it was already noon.
We went down to have our lunch.

We had instant noodles and Bacardi? LMAO


Instant Noodles


Bacardi? Nah..it's Lime Juice inside. XD


Paul with his bowl of noodles and a cup of "Bacardi"


Josh look retarded in this picture. XD

Left for Infinity after that...


On the way


Here we are!!


Take a look inside..

We waited for a few minutes for Josh's friend.
He came and we got our seats..
The three of them played DotA while I plan to play F.E.A.R.

My goodness..the comp I'm using is lagging like shit.
Even Command And Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars (CnC3) is lagging.
Was pissed with the comp and switch to another comp which has a bigger monitor.

Yeah!! everything is fast..
No lag and the comp is like 10x faster than the one before.
Played F.E.A.R. first...I'm Loving It.


F.E.A.R. - First Encounter Assault Recon

The game is pretty bloody and freaky too.
Nearly got an heart attack twice.
Lucky din't die there. Phew..
What cause the heart attack?
A character by the name of Alma Wade.
You can see her picture below.


F.E.A.R. box design

Picture below shows one of the scenes I nearly got an heart attack.
When I'm climbing down the stairs...Alma appeared.
I was like OMG!! OMG!!


Alma Wade appearing above

Got stuck after some time...so I just save the game and exit.
Check into Counter-Strike: Source and there's no one.
So I played CnC3.


Beginnig of CnC 3

I used my all time favourite, Scrin, against an easy AI (Artificial Intelligence)
A bit shaky in the beginning but manage to build an entire army of Planetary Assault Carriers
P/S: Navnith..remember this? XD


Planetary Assault Carriers


A short video of the Scrin's Mothership


My first victory against an AI =p

After that I check into CS: Source again.
Yay!!! A LAN room!!
Join the game and kicked some ass.
Here are some funny shots. Took it half way playing. XDD


Ouchhh!!! I need the toilet now!!!


He breaks his spine while "matrix-ing" to evade my bullets


He died gracefully

AND MY FAVOURITE


Man..thats a huge Sex Pistol. ROFLMAO

It was already 6.30pm when I finished playing CS.
Pay the money and went over to Paul's place to see them play DotA.
=.="


Our Ally Hero, perro, has fallen.


Our Ally Hero, Xtreamz, has fallen

After they finished their match...we went to Pelita for dinner.
Half an hour later..we pay the money and we enter Infinity again.

Paul wanted to play CS so Josh also joined in.
First the 3 of us played against bots then I go against both of them.
the ratio of winning is 50:50 since Paul was not too bad himself.

After CS, we played Quake 4. XD
I owned them..leading Paul by 11 frags. XD


Scoreboard

After that, Paul's mum called up and say she will be there in a bout half an hour.
Since we got half an hour left..we played DotA for fun against AI.
We came up with stupid nicknames for this.
Here they are


ROFLMFAO...very easy to crack these codes. XD
  • SGLUVZS is Josh
  • SGLOVEJT is Paul
  • JTLOVELK is Me
We played the mod "All Pick Same Hero"
Everyone use the hero, Pudge (Butcher)
Got bored after a while so I went to pay first.

My goodness..I saw this mum who brought her daughter with her to Infinity to play Dota.
*slap heads* Pity her daughter...
not only she gotta wait for her mum to finish playing..
she gotta tolerate the noise too.
Furthermore the daughter is like about 3-4 years old.



One of the types of people DotA creates. swt"

Paul's mum arrive after awhile..hope into the car and went home.
On the way back..we guys told Paul's mum bout the irresponsible mum at Infinity.
She was shock to hear that and pity the mum's daughter.

Reached Paul's house about 11 pm
We sat down to rest our eyes and played with Perro







We went up to bathe and came back down
for a very early breakfast and watch a movie, The Forbidden Kingdom.
While watching, Perro got horny and wanted to hump Josh. XD



Watching half way, I fell asleep =p
Woke up and they were planning to stop also because our eye lids are getting really heavy.

Went up and lie down on the bed.
we chat for a while and went to sleep after like 5 minutes of chatting. XD
Good Night...

["Leave The Memories Alone...Don't Change A Thing"]
steph_knightz

No comments: