Thursday, June 5, 2008

Burn Rubber

Story Of My Life
4 June 2008

Woke up this morning and I'm still feeling a little dizzy.
Hsien Ming is coming over later to do the C4R poster.

Ate my breakfast and started dreaming
about beating the Drift King in NFS: Prostreet.

Arghhh...forget dreaming...
LET'S DRIVE!!
Boot the PS2 and enter the drift event
to challenge with the Drift King, Aki Kimura.

It's my Mazda RX-7 versus Aki Kimura's Mazda RX-7
3 different tracks and I owned him all!!
Wheee....NEW DRIFT KING baby!!


Receiving the Pink Slip to Aki Kimura's Mazda RX-7. =D


Drift King's Mazda RX-7

Other than Aki Kimura...There are still 4 other Elite Kings.
Looks like I gonna keep playing...
Here's a video of the Elite Kings from IGN.com




Hsien Ming reached about 1.30 pm
We went into my study room and start doing our C4R.


Meet my art sensei XD


Hsien doing the outlining


Hsien...try to steal my phone ar...wait..thats your phone.
F.Y.I: Hsien and I share the same phone model.


We're done and it's about 5pm.
I let Hsien have a taste of the best game of year 2007.
Scoring 9.7/10 (Incredible) from IGN.com ....
God Of War II



He's loving it!! XDD
Especially the brutal kills.... XD
Hsien left at 6.30 pm and I sent him down.
Got back home and get ready for Chemistry tuition later.

Left home extra early today...why?
Fuel prices will be increased by midnight.
Here we go again...the roads are gonna be all jammed up...

Every single road leading to the tuition center is packed with cars...
Man..feel like taking over the wheels and drive it Need For Speed style...
Looks like this Porsche Cayman S can't escape the traffic's wrath too.



35 minutes later...
I finally reached. Swt"
Attended class till 10.00 pm and went back home.
Dad was smart to use all the alternate roads.

Tune in to FlyFM on the way home
and there is this guy from Melaka who called up.
I can't agree more with him thoughts...

He said:
Motorist should think on the bright side of things...

RM 2.70 per liter of fuel is considered cheap.
People in Cambodia are paying 3 USD for a liter of fuel.

We should be very thankful.


Reached home and I took a bath.
My knees were weak and my arms were heavy.
Was about to sleep when Nav message me on my cell.

Subject?
YE members...
He is driving himself crazy thinking of what to do.
I gave him some suggestions and thank goodness he didn't go emo and kill himself. XD

After the short chat...
listened to Good Charlotte's Broken Hearts Parade (got it from Hsien)
So addicted to the tune... XD

It was 12.30 am when I finally decide to stop...
Arm myself with a 9mm pistol..
Load it...aims at the light bulb..*Bang*
Lights Out. LMAO

P/S: It's crap...I switch off the lights XD

["Breakdown"]
steph_knightz

No comments: