Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday The 13th

Story Of My Life
13 June 2008

Today is a Friday but not any ordinary Friday.
Why? Because it's Friday The 13th

Routine for today...LMAO
  1. Wake Up
  2. Survive
  3. Go To Bed
Went to school today as usual and remind my friends what day is today.
All of them were like WTF? Oh shit!!

Before the first lesson started...
Everyone sabotage each other..
Here are some stupid stuff we did to fulfill the prophecy of Friday the 13th.
  1. Quah Jit ran away with Kaviraj's left shoe leaving him hoping around trying to get his shoe back
  2. Me and Nav hid Quah Jit's stationery and in the end Quah really thought it's his first bad luck of the day and more to come. XD
First lesson of the day...Physics.
All of my friends including me went down to the physics lab with sweaty palms.
Teacher is gonna give out our Physics paper results...
Furthermore, it's Friday The 13th.
We're gonna faint looking at our 'wonderful' marks.

We waited and waited...
After some time...our school's lab assistant came up to us
and tell us our Physics teacher is absent today. Wheee~~
A bad day for teacher...A good day for us. XDD

Returned to class and I finished up my maths homework which I have to pass it up later.
After I finished...there was still like 30 minutes before add maths lesson start.
I took out a pencil and started drawing..
Theme? "EMO"

While I'm drawing...Quah Jit drew the "emo" me.
Here's the pic of his drawing.. =D
Thanks Quah!!


The 'emo' me

I didn't manage to finish my artwork as Mr. David has entered class.
Add maths lesson went on normal..nothing bad happen.
Next was Maths and Civics...
The same thing all over again...

*Bell Rings*

Went down to the canteen for recess.
The usual routine...eat and talk
After me and Hsien finish our food,
we went to the teachers' staffroom to see our Star NiE: C4R posters.
Wheee~~ hope we can win.

*Bell Rings*

Recess ended and now time for BM.
teacher just gave us some work to do..
finish it and pack our bags and wait for the final bell for dismiss.

*Bell Rings again*

Wheee~~~
School's over...weekends!!

Reached home..had my lunch and went online for awhile.
Had a short chat with Zoe on the phone at the same time.
Nothing much to do...so I continue drawing my unfinished artwork.

At 3.30 pm, I finished it.
Here's the 'emo' drawings I've done for the past two days.


I won't let go... :: 12th June ::


More Than A Scratch... :: 13th June ::


Well thats about it for now...
Now...continue surviving for today.

["You and Me"]
steph_knightz

No comments: