Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Fear Gives Me Wings =)

Story Of My Life
9 June 2008

First day of school after the 2 long weeks break.
School's ain't gonna be the same for this week..Why?
Results for the Mid Term Test!! Hell!!

After the school's boring assembly, went up to class to get my Chemistry books.
Head for the Chemistry lab and waited there for teacher.
Me, Yiu Jho, Quah, Shaun and the others waited for almost 15 minutes
until Adrian came down and tell us to go up as our chemistry teacher is absent
and Mr. Goh Seng Kar has entered our class for relief.

*Sigh* First result..English..
Got my answer sheet back.
Blueks... 77 only.

Mr. Goh told us that during the English lesson later...
he will be doing the English Oral Test with us.
"For those who haven't done your English oral test...please get ready for later." he said.
*slap heads* I almost forgot about this...
Thank goodness I still have the piece of paper with all the stuff I prepared before the holidays.
Go through for 5 minutes and I'm quite ready.

*Bell Rings*

Mr. Goh went out...Pn. Kasturi came in.
*sweating... History marks.
Not my day... 55 /100. =.="

Went down for recess after that.
Talked to Paul and Hsien Ming about the events
that happened during my trip to Infinity last Saturday.
Both of them just laugh their asses off listening to me talk. XD

*Bell Ring* End of recess...

Went up to class again...
BM... *sigh*
Teacher only let us know half of the marks...
she kept the other half for tomorrow. *sigh*

Now it's the time...English.
Mr. Goh entered class for the second time.

I'm still kinda nervous although I'm quite ready.
Mr. Goh browse through the name list and randomly picks a name.
"Azharul Amir", he said.
Azharul went out to do his oral test and next was Adrian.
Adrian talked about the Bermuda Triangle. Interesting..

After Adrian...some other guys were called up
and I volunteered myself because I just want to finish this as soon as possible.

Well I went up and share with Mr. Goh and my friends about the SVD Sniper Rifle.
Here's a picture of it.



Blah...blah...blah... for about 3 minutes and
I thought I've screwed this up because I was like "erm..erm" and had pause a few times.

After my sharing...I waited for Mr. Goh to give me comments.
"Very good!! Informative...I'll go home and think about your grades...", he said.
*slap heads* XD

After me...Daniel Cheow went up to deliver his.
Title: Roman Catholic Church and it's beliefs
Mr. Goh "rejected" it right away because
we're NOT allowed to talk about Politics, Sex, Race, and Religion.

Daniel turn dumb for a moment.
He was like "WTF? Sir, I took a whole night to prepare this."
The whole class laughed...Daniel got no choice but to leave the stage.

English period ended and now it's time for add maths. *sigh*
Mr. David came in and discuss the exam questions with us.
I learned from my errors and mistakes...

*Bell Rings*
School's over for today.

Went home and I slept for a complete 2 hours.
My nap was interrupted by Navnith and Hsien Ming.
*Phone Vibrates* New message from Nav/Hsien.

Zoe messages me moments later.
She said she's coming for the night class.
Wheeee~

Chat with her until I reached Pn. Pramot's house for tuition.
*Turns the door knob* *Screamssss!!*
Zoe was behind the door when I opened it.
I frightened her. XDD

Maine took my phone and told me her philosophy.
"A good phone is nothing without our picture inside."

There they go again..doing what they do best..Vain-ing. XD


Meet the Vain Queens...Maine and Zoe XD

Tuition goes on as usual...
Work..work...work...

10.30 pm...class ends!!
Wheeee~~~~

Went outside and as usual...
YJ ppk-ed me as soon as he exits the front gate.
Talked with Maine and Zoe while waiting.
After the "Vain Queens" left...I talked to Kabian.
He asked if he could join me on my next trip to Infinity.
Sure dude!! You're always welcomed. XD

Mum picks me up a few minutes later.
Hop into the car and go on home.

On the way back...had a chat with Zoe.
Reached home..packs my stuff and enter my room.
Continue chatting with Zoe until 11.31 pm
then I went to visit dreamland..

But the day wasn't over...
Something happened at 12.40 am
and it was the happiest moment I ever had. =)

["Far Longer Than Forever"]
steph_knightz

No comments: