Tuesday, June 17, 2008

If I Say These Simple Words

Story Of My Life
17 June 2008

Nothing much happen in the morning...
Editorial Board photo shoot session in the morning.
Came back from school and finished up the work I have missed for the past two days.

Got cursed at 4.53 pm...
What a bad day...LMAO
The curse gonna turn into reality this Friday during Add Maths lesson.
Blueks...more homework that is. XD

*Praying hard now that Mr. David will forget about it. *
Think again...He is a man of his words...
*Crying out loud*

3 hours ago...

At 8 pm..I entered my study room.. *sigh*
I was struggling to finish up the current Add Maths homework.
Gave up all hope when I reached question 32.
Actually I was lazy to continue doing.
Keep the rest for tomorrow. XD

Took out a piece of A4 paper and stare at it for 15 minutes...
erm...erm...erm...
Ideas? No ideas..
Inspiration? Maybe? XD

Here...the result of laziness.
11 words, 6 dots and 3 lines... =D


The Easiest Riddle Ever Known To Mankind

I'll end here for now...
Will be back with an update tomorrow.
Especially for my friend, Josh Teh. LMAO


["Those 3 Words"]
steph_knightz

No comments: