Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Lil' Devil Turns 7

Story Of My Life
21 June 2008

Woke up early in the morning at 8.30 am
3 hours earlier than my usual wake up time on Saturdays.
It's my Lil' Bro's (Stewart) birthday today.
He's 7 this year.

Nothing much happen in the morning..
All I do is online and 'sleep' in front of the com.
BORING!!!

Birthday Boy woke up at 11 am.
Since it was kinda late, I was 'summoned' by my mum
to the kitchen to cook some pasta for my siblings.
*sigh* lazy lar mum...

When I'm done with all the cooking,
I'm left all alone in the kitchen to clean up the mess
while the others enjoy themselves with the food.
Blame myself for being the only one able to cook pasta.
*scrub scrub* haih...

When I finished my plate of spaghetti,
Bro wanted to go "rock" my aunt's house.
Parents agreed. Whee~~

We reached aunt's house at about 1 pm.
First thing bro did was go into Mark (cousin)'s room and played
Medal Of Honor: Airbourne



Well here are some shots of my bro playing the com.


Meet my FPS appretice. XD


From his attire you can say that my lil' bro is a Soldier Wannabe XD

Before we left,
Mark tolds us that he wants to give us a treat tonight.
Yay!! =D

We left at about 3 pm and went on home.
Went to the bakery before that to collect bro's cake.



At home, I was again 'summoned' to the kitchen
to make some sandwiches for my hungry bro.
Fine..It's his birthday..I give him face. XD

From 3.30 pm to 6.00 pm...I just sit back and watch TV.
Didn't even bother to touch my Add Maths homework. XD

From 6.00 pm, I took almost 30 minutes to look good. LMAO
NOT going out for a date BUT for dinner. XD
10 minutes just before I left my house, I manage to publish up a post.

At about 7.15 pm, we reached the place Mark told us to go.
It's a seafood restaurant by the seaside. =D


Sandy B!tch...Oops!! I mean Beach. XD


I wanna grow up!!


Sis, Cousin Lydia and Lil' Bro


Sunset

Time to cut the cake!! =D


Let there be light


Sliceeeee


Mark taking a bite. XD

The food were served moments later.
We ate till we were so full that we can barely move.
*Burpppppppp* XD

At about 9 pm, I went for walk along the beach.
Ahhh...I see stars. I was like "Wow"
Sadly, I walked alone.

When I came back to the table,
Everyone was ready to leave.
Bro bugged dad to allow him to go to aunt's house again.
Dad agreed. =D

I took a ride on Mark's car.
"Teman" him. XD
On the way, we talked bout games. XD
CS, CnC 3, Quake, FEAR, Starcraft II...

Here we are again...
Bro took control of Mark's com.


Medal Of Honor again...


Mark watching my bro play

While my bro plays, I sat down and read Mark's collection of comics.
Mark soon joined me too after he got bored watching my bro play.

F.Y.I ::
Mark is the one who influence me to start reading comics. Ever since I was 9 years old. XD


LOL XD

I finished reading 4 books while waiting.
At 11 pm, we left and went on home.

Reached home, I took a bath and lie down on my bed.
Looking out to the window...I..
Wait...thats none of you reader's concern. XD
Fell asleep moments later.

["Here I Am With My Thoughts Of You"]
steph_knightz

No comments: