Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Sis!!

Story Of My Life
22 June 2008

Opened my eyes at about 9 am in the morning.
Felt so lazy to even move my fingers...
I stared at eh ceiling for almost 15 minutes before getting up.

*sigh*
Physics tuition later...what a drag...
Nothing much happened in the morning.

At 1.50 pm in the afternoon, Mum dropped me at aunt's house for tuition.
Went in and sat down day dream while waiting for others to arrive.
2 pm class starts and it ended 2 hours later.

Mum and sis were waiting for me at aunt's house.
When I walked into the living room, Sis was sleeping like a pig on the sofa.
Me and Lydia gave her a rude awakening. XD

Before we leave,
Aunty Chai See and Lydia wanted to go to Queensbay Mall
so Mum agreed to give them a ride.
Before we drop Aunty Chai See and Lydia, we first go to the bakery to collect
Stephanie's birthday cake.

Again I was the 'orang suruhan'
enter the bakery and I told the cashier I'm here to collect the cake.
It was like passing the Customs. =.="

Cashier : What type of cake?
Me : Grandmother's cake
Cashier : 1 kg or 1/2 kg
Me : 1/2 kg
Cashier : Name of client who ordered
Me : Mrs. Goh
Cashier : HP number?
Me: *censored*
Cashier : Siti (employee) please get me the Grandmother's cake.

Phew...collect cake also so 'mah huan'
Next time I'm not gonna volunteer to go again.


Finally earned it after giving the passwords XD

We dropped Aunty Chai See and Lydia at Queens after that and we went home.
Lydia told us that they will be coming to our house later to celebrate sister's birthday.

We reached home and while waiting for the elevator..
Sis was overexcited.
She's like "Wheee~~ My cake, My cake"


BIG smile on her face


Taking a peep inside

At around 7 pm, Uncle Choo, Aunty Chai See and Lydia arrived.
Sis can't wait to cut her cake. She goes lala here and lala there.

While they are busy..I secretly prepare the gift for my sis. =D

Finally mum untie the ribbons and take the cake out.
Here is how the cake looks like.



Sister's "Grandmother's cake"

Ok..set the table up.
I'm in charge of the cam. =D
Here are the shots =D


Uncle Choo fooling around XD


Smiley Face


Fire Extinguisher XD


Lydia going commando. XD


I don't know why..I love this shot. XD


Yumm! Yumm! LMAO

After that we went out for dinner.
We're heading to a restaurant in Jelutong.
According to dad..it's been around for 20 years
and it's damn famous around the Jelutong area.

On the way...I took a self portrait picture of myself.
Be clear that it's self portrait NOT pozer. LMAO


Self Portrait XD

Here we are...Eam Nam Restaurant.
Lucky for us today isn't that pack.


Dirty Little Secrets


Dive In!! XD


Birthday girl enjoying her meal

We all were done eating at about 8.30 pm
My parents chat with my aunt and uncle
and I just sit there and listen to what are they talking about.
bla...bla...bla...finally they decided to leave at around 8.50 pm.


As the door closed...

In the car...I pass my sis her gift without my parents knowing it.
She goes "Whee~~ Thanks A Million"
I just gave her a red packet, the amount? Ask her lah if you wanna know.

We reached home moments later...
Nothing much happen after that...
I did my Add Maths and went to sleep about 11.15 pm

*Sleeping*

Middle of the night...
I woke up at 4 in the morning. I don't know why.
I tried to sleep but I can't.
At 4.57 am, I finally fell asleep after..nvm..
you don't have to know. LOL XD

["Rip You Out Of My Thoughts And Hug You"]
steph_knightz

No comments: