Saturday, June 14, 2008

Friday The 13th - Part II

Story Of My Life
13 June 2008

After I blog up the first post of Friday The 13th,
I went to my room to take a nap.

At about 6 pm..
*phone vibrates*
A new message from Zoe.
Had a chat with her till about 7 pm and I had to stop
because I had to help my dad out at the kitchen.
Help fix the water filter.

At night, we went out for dinner.
The usual place my family always go..
Yee Hong Food Court.

Well Zoe...
Here are some "cute" candid shots of my sis.
Enjoy. XD





After dinner...sis and bro bugs dad to bring us to Tesco.
What a drag...I wanna go home...
Bad Luck... XDD

On the way...had a chat with Hsien Ming.
Topic: Final Fantasy characters.

Hsien found a pic of Yuna from Final Fantasy X-2.
He sent it to me. Damn nice I would say.
Here's the picture of it.


Yuna - Final Fantasy X-2

Here we are...Tesco.
First stop...Popular Bookstore.
Look what I found..
Counter-Strike and The Orange Box.
I want one!!


Games in a bookstore.. Cool! XD

After some time, I got bored and went out.
Walk into the shopping area.


27th April 2008...our roads cross each other here. =)

Continue walking towards the end and looks like Tesco is having some
gardening sale or something..
pots, plants, soil...anything you name it.


What a 'MAGIC' price for a Money Plant.


Cactus - Beauty In Ugly

Dad went on to the 'market' side of Tesco to get some veggie.
Followed dad and manage to pick up some new 'shop for fresh veggies' skills XDD


Meet my cooking sensei XD


Little Bro wants to help. XD

I go astray by myself after awhile...
Go around in circles...
*phone vibrates*
A new message from Zoe.
Finally she replied.
Had a short chat with her.

I meet back with my family members at the Fish section.
Man...It stinks!! *vomits*


"CLEANED" they say...


I don't think so...what a bloodbath. *vomits*

At 10.45 pm...bro starts bugging dad.
He wants to go home..
"Fine...Fine"
We went to the counter and lined up to wait for our turn.

While mum lined up...
I waited outside near the shop lots.


I'm tempted to break the glass. XDD

When mum is done with the paying and stuff..
we make our way to the car parking area
and went on home.

When we reached home it was already 11.15 pm
Took a bath and went into my room getting ready to sleep.
Before I enter dreamland...I sent a message.
I entered the gates of dreamland moments after I got the reply.

I survived Friday The 13th!!! XDD

["Isn't She Lovely"]
steph_knightz

No comments: