Thursday, June 5, 2008

Eternal Flame Of Love

Story Of My Life
1 June 2008

It's Parent's 17th Wedding Anniversary today.
Nothing much happen...
Dad postponed the family dinner to this Friday because he was kinda sick.

*Sigh* bored....
Since it's was my parent's wedding anniversary...
I was curious about something....
Why the wedding ring should be worn on the fourth finger or the Ring finger?

I asked Dad...he didn't know...
So I asked Mum...She knows!! XD
My mum said it's according to my grandmother..

P/S:
Here's a video of the exact same story I found on Zedge. Lucky huh? XD
Nah...It's just one of Love's miracles that I found it.. XDD




Mum and Dad!!
Happy Annivesary!!
May the threads of love hold both your hearts together forever... =)

["Days Come And Go...But My Feelings For You Are Forever.."]
steph_knightz

No comments: