Tuesday, October 28, 2008

24

Story Of My Life
28 October 2008

Ok...I know I shouldn't be doing this right now
but I'm taking a break so it's still the same as
doing something else other that studying.

When CGL's exam finished last week..
I was like "Lemma, why can't exams be a week earlier"
Now when exams is just less that 24 hours away...
I am now like "OMFG...Why can't it be next week"

22 hellish papers in 10 chaotic examination days.
All I can say is FUCK!! *pulls hair*


The Beginning Of The End


Check...check...check...


My faithful box of mints that keeps me awake...2nd box this months LMAO


I'll probably eat this as well =P

Before I end this post...
Good Luck to all my dudes in PFS.
Let's PWN those papers!!
Don't let them PWN you!

And note this:
This will be my last post for the month of October...
Don't expect a new post until the month of Nov.

["Cold Day In Hell"]
steph_knightz

No comments: