Thursday, October 16, 2008

Need A Room?

Story Of My Life
16 October 2008

I just wanna update my blog till it hits the 100th post
so here it goes...another post.

Rewind back 6 days, 10 October 2008
Was plurking in the afternoon when I saw Maine's plurk.
She was playing some game called Hotel 626.

Ask what it is and I want give it a shot...
Should be fun? LOL
I've been through F.E.A.R. so I guess this shouldn't be much of a problem.

Changed my PC's clock to 6 pm and let's go!!
The loading is looooooooooooooonggggg and pissing off =.="

Before I could even start playing...I got to leave for Add Maths tuition.
Went to tuition, had tonnes of laughter with Mr. Yeap.
On the way back I went to McD for dinner.


Want some? LOL

Came back home and it was about 11.00 pm
Boot the com right away and check into Plurk.
Looks like more and more people are giving a shot at Hotel 626...

By the time I sign in and wait for the loooooooooooooooading,
It's already 11.15 pm...good news? not really...
Maybe that's the reason for the loooooooong loooooooooooading...
to delay time so you have to play it very late at night.

Manage to finish it before 12 am LOL
Frankly, it scares me more than Alma Wade can do.
Couldn't sleep that well that night XD

It contains elements of F.E.A.R. and Fatal Frame
Dark, spooky, shock-in-your-face factor... LOL

Here's the link if you wanna give it a shot.
[Hotel 626]

To people like Meng Jiang and Pang,
I advise you both NOT to play..
You both know why lah.. LOL

["Shade Of Poison Trees"]
steph_knightz

No comments: