Saturday, October 25, 2008

Man's Best Friend LMAO

Story Of My Life
25 October 2008

This post goes out to Lee Jeong Mark.
Was suppose to post this up yesterday
but I was too busy Plurking XD

It was his b'day yesterday. =D
Happy Belated Birthday dude.

I knew this fella since standard 1.
It's been 9 years since 1999. XD

This year...he got himself a new nickname.
"AnJing". Given by the guys in his class.
According to them, it's the combination of his parents name.
Since then we refer to him as "DOG". LOL

At add maths tuition,
his jokes (mostly dirty, 99.99%)
gave the class an overdose of laughter. LMAO
for the 2 hour period. The class is never at dead silence.
Mr. Yeap even created a formula based on him. LMAO


Read my plurk and you'll know XD


And here's the b'day boy..
Happy Sweet 16 dude!!


Oopsie...Upload wrong pic..silly silly me =P

Here's the right one...






*coughs coughs*

JM...The present I got you ROFLMFAO



Just joking dude...
Remind me I owe you a treat.
If you forgot then not my problem. =P

Before I end...
Dogs are man's best friend...
Jeong Mark, you're my best freind. =D
Thanks to Dylan for that line. LOL

["Who Let The Dogs Out"]
steph_knightz

No comments: