Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Leave The Memories Alone

Story Of My Life
15 October 2008

Just went to Keshav's blog to check out his latest post.
OMG...I can't believe my eyes...
All the faces that I miss so much...
The bittersweet memories when I was still in primary school.

Looking at the pics..
I just laugh my ass off..OMG
Can't imagine how much me and my friends have change for the past 4 years.

This was during our Standard 6 farewell party.
Sweet times XD


Spot me =D


Look at Jeong Mark (Most Left)... LOL so not like him now. XD

And this pics were taken during
the 2 months of nothing to do after UPSR.
Although I wasn't in the pics
but these pics reminds me of the times I have with these people.


The "couple" we made fun of the most. LMAO


Miss Ooi, my fav science teacher...although she gets emo quite often XD

Talking bout times with Miss Ooi,
After UPSR, She hired me, Adrian and Daniel to do some mural painting
of the 9 planets on the walls of our school's science lab.
I still remember Me, Adrian and Daniel
sign our signature on the asteroid belt of the mural we did. LOL
Till now...it's still there XD

And this...I wasn't present but this pic reminds me of all those faces. XD


6 Bestari, 2004. LOL

Miss Ong was the teacher who taught us what is a "Condom" LOL
Her favourite word is "Bugger". And I also remember she ask us
to find the meaning of the word "Fondle" LOL
When Shannon finally found it, he could stop laughing his ass off.

Moving on....
This pic below was during Hari Anugerah in SKBL.
where all 5 As' scorers for UPSR will receive a prize.

OMFG..I'm so so NERD that time.
With that pair of glasses, that "mushroom" hairstyle....
I can't believe I've changed so much since then...


Nerd...most right ROFLMAO

Reading Keshav's blog too remind me of our scouting years in SKBL.
We sometimes march and sometimes we copy down scout knowledge.

The funniest time when we march when Krishna A/L Kannan
wants to give a shot at commanding.
What we boys did was make fun of his dad's name.
Here it goes...

"Kiri, kiri, kiri, KANNAN, kiri" ROFLMFAO

Then when it comes to copying down scouting knowledge,
Mr. Cumaran will read out the notes and we copy them down in our log book.

The best time was when we have to copy down the history of Lord Baden Powell.
What we expect is only the standard 6 paragraphs essay but we were wrong.
The essay stretch up to 15 paragraphs and all of our hands were tired...

And this is what happen in the end....
Mr. Cumaran: Pada 8 Januari 1941, Lord Baden Powell telah meninggal dunia...
The whole scout troop: Yaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!! Yeah!!!!!!!! *SCREAMS* LOL

Before I end, a BIG thanks to Keshav for bringing back those memories..
and not to forget, thanks for the pics. =D

["Between The Lines"]
steph_knightz

No comments: