Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Mayhem Monday

Story Of My Life
20 October 2008

The day before, Sunday, 19th October...
Was enjoying the very few last hours of my "Easy Sunday",
until I got a called from "The Authorities".
They need my help to correct the typos in the school magazine.
Over 1000 magazines to be corrected in 8 hours. ==
I say I'm not turning up for school tomorrow and they were a bit disappointed.

After that I continued Plurking.
Didn't have that happy mood since the call.
Felt really guilty not helping them.
In the end, I made up my mind...
Fine..Go to school and offer my helping hands.

The next day,
I went to school.
First stop, Ed Board room.
Only manage to get in there at 7.30 am

At 7.30 am, Ms. Lee made an announcement.
"There will be assembly this morning at the school field"

Me, Chittesh, Narinder and Scott pakat stay in the room.
All of us were lazy and find it pointless going down to the field.
While I waited for the assembly to end,
I chat, did add maths, played Counter Strike (CS) and
looked at Scott "Oh look I'm so Pro, the bots pawned me." Ooi play. =.="


Assembly site view from the Ed Board room


Mr. Show Off showing off his "PRO" skills =.="

Keshav manage to cabut from assembly with the help of Jon. LOL
He came in the room and joined me watch Mr. Show Off play.
Laugh our ass off everytime Mr. Show Off got pawned.

Scott stopped playing after some time and
Keshav took over to do what he does best....
He photoshop someone's face. LOL
"LET'S PUT A SMILE TO THAT FACE" LMAO
I'm not gonna post up the "masterpiece" here

We waited and waited,
Finally the assembly ended and Adrian Lee came in.
He made a call to the printer's what time they're gonna send the mags..


"Yes, yes, yes, ha, ha, ha, ok, ok, ok, bye bye"

According to him, mags will be sent to school at 10 am.
*Slap heads* Die ad la this time....

*Plays Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting*
Waiting and waiting....

After 2 hours...the mags finally arrive.
Went down to carry them up.
Heavy loads...my hands... Ouch!!


Finally they're here!!! After so long.... =.=


Taking a look at the mags

After carrying all the mags up,
We spent like 20 minutes flipping through the mag.

When Paalan flipped to my class pic...
Paalan: Stephen, where are you?
Me: Erm..here...Ohhh Damn I look good *Perasan Melebih-lebih* LMAO

After that, we started working...
Luckily the stickers were all cut and ready to use.
An added bonus, the guys from the printing company has
helped us correct 100 mags.
900 mags more to go....


Unpack...


Correct...


Pack again....

We continue working till 12 pm and we went down for recess.
Manage to cover like 150 mags only...

Went down for recess and came back up.
Oh look!! Brian is playing CS.
Scott and Adrian is teaching him.
I jumped in as well.

The 3 of us laugh our ass off watching Brian play.
I was like giving advice and shouting all the time.
"Don't spray and pray!!"
"Oi!! Your team mate...DON'T SHOOT!!"





Here are two videos of Brain's game.
Enjoy it LOL





When everyone had enough rest,
We continue working.
This time, we had an extra pair of hands from Benedict.

While working we listen to music and make stupid jokes.

There's this one time
when Black Eyed Peas - Let's Get It Started was playing,
We jumped, danced and sing while correcting the mags LMAO

The jokes part, I find this the funniest...

Jon - We're damn productive now...we're doing it fast.
Me - Yeah...of course we are la..
Benedict - We're not infertile...Of course we are productive...
Everyone - Laughing our ass off XD


Stack them up


SCOREBOARD

We stopped at 2. 20 pm,
We only manage to cover up 340 mags. *sigh*
At 2.35 pm, I grab a copy of the mag and went home.

On the way home,
I let the fellow van community to have a look at the mag.


Hmmmm...


Looking at the 7th South pic


"OMG!! I look like a sohai" LMAO

Reached home and planned to do Add Maths.
Because it was raining, my brain tells me to sleep.
In the end, I fell asleep.

At 7.3o pm, my message tune woke me up.
Zoe said she's attending the night class later. =D

At 8.20 pm, I reached Pn. Pramot's house.
Zoe's not here yet and I thought she was there already.
3-5 minutes later, she came in.
I receive a bottle of M&M's from her. Wheeee~~ XD


The chocolate that melts in your mouth, not in your hand LOL

Tuition goes on as usual.
Lots of laughter were spread around the gang.
Jon Yeoh, Maine, Khai Hern, Me, Zoe, Kabian.

Everyone is a sweet tooth.
Zoe's Mentos and M&M's were passed around.
Maine alone ate half of the M&M's minis LOL

Zoe kept drawing smileys on my back and
I'll then interpret it and trace the shape on the wall.
There's this once I accidentally put a huge line on the wall because
my pen's tip was on. OMG!! Shhhhh.... LOL

Tuition ended at 10.30 pm.
Said my goodbyes and went on home.

At home,
I went online and plurk.

Half way plurking,
This "something"
Outta no where and for no apparent reason,
Cross the thoughts in my mind and the feelings in my heart.

I turn off the lights at 12.30 am.
Praying to God, I could forget bout that "something" for a while.
Don't wanna think about it for now.... =/

["Secrets"]
steph_knightz





No comments: