Saturday, October 18, 2008

It's Just The Beginning

Story Of My Life
18 October 2008

15th March 2008...
That was the day I first started blogging.
Got influence by Maine. LOL
Reads her blog all the time and one day when
I was reading her blog, I started wondering whether I should start blogging.

In the end, I decided to start blogging.
Since then, I've been posting up
events and happenings in my life.
Happy, sad, funny, lame, emo, angry...bla bla bla... XD

8 months had past since I started blogging.
And now I'm posting my 100th post =D
Wheeeeeeee~~

To my blog readers,
Although I might not know some of you readers, still....
I would like to thank ALL of you for your support.
Without you guys and girls, my blog would be a ghost town.

And a special thanks to everyone who kept the chat box "alive". LOL
  • Josh
  • Zoe
  • Chulan
  • Dylan
  • Keshav
  • Quah Jit
Especially the people above,
From emo messages from Josh, to sweet messages from Zoe,
and not to forget, spamming the word "PCC" from Dylan....
All kept my chat box "alive" LOL

Now I've come to the end of my 100th post.
Posting this "Appreciation Post" doesn't mean it's the end of this blog,
It's just the beginning and it's getting better everyday =D

I have nothing more to say except
the word "Thank You" over and over again. XD

Till my 101th post...
ΓΩΩΔ βΥ η
read if you can XD


["My Way"]

Στηφ_κνιγτζ

No comments: