Sunday, October 5, 2008

Time Is Running Out

Story Of My Life
5 October 2008

This might be my be my last post of the month.. *sigh*
I'm grounding myself LOL
I'm asking mum to change my lappy's password and fingerprint sensor.
With that I won't be able to gain excess my lappy =/

Final exams coming up pretty soon,
only 3 weeks and 2 days left starting tomorrow *sigh*
I've only covered Biology so far and there are still 10 more subjects to go.
Fearing add maths and chem the most...I suck in both...TOTALLY SUCK!!
*Praying*

How I miss PMR...only 5 subjects to cover
and it's objective questions all the way.
Talking bout it, PMR is just a week away..
Well, good luck to everyone who is taking it.
Yik Ying, Su Szien, Wei Jie..Good luck guys. =D

And not leaving out my friends, Zoe and Maine,
both gonna be sitting for their finals exam on the 13th of October,
The best of luck girls =D

And to the PFS dudes...
later only wish you guys luck lah.. XD

Goodbye lappy,
Goodbye CoD 4,
Goodbye blogging....
It's all over for this 3 things...
till 11th November 2008

For the mean time..
Enjoy this video. LOL



Till then..
Wish me luck =D

["Without Me"]
steph_knightz

No comments: