Saturday, October 4, 2008

Crown Of Kings

Story Of My Life
The Whole Raya Holidays

Life was practically the same for the whole week.
Deja vu all over again everyday... =/

What I do is wake up 9 in the morning...
Ate breakfast then play CoD 4 with Meng all the way till noon...
After lunch, I will lock myself in the room for 1 hour to study
then play CoD 4 again till evening...
After dinner, do add maths till brain overloads...
then play CoD 4 AGAIN to chill my brain down to body temperature. XD

Boring man..and I thought CoD 4 will at least entertain me.
Sometimes when I don't play...I draw...I take pictures...bla bla bla and
here we are..back to boredom. *sigh*
1 week and it sucks loads..what about 2 months at the end of this year?

Well, here are some events that entertained me during the hols... =D

#1 - First game of CoD 4 with Meng Jiang

Pretty excited and nervous because it's my first time.
Besides I'm playing with Meng, a fella I respect for his gaming skills.
Hate to say it but HE IS GOOD!!

He created a room which requires a password to enter..
Guess what the password is...
I BLUR it on purpose. Ask me if you are curious. LOL


Of all passwords he could think of... Fark You Meng!!

Had a taste of what CoD 4 is like and I'm lovin' it XD

#2 - Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?


WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA?


Obviously NOT him


Spongebob Squarepants XD

I was digging through my mountain of games to find NFS: Prostreet
and I found this game. Haven't play it for ages...Lets play again XD
The game is....


Being a 3 year old kid again LMAO

I didn't touched it since last year after I finish the game.
The gameplay is something like Crash Bandicoot.
Filled with fun and laughter along the way XD


Underwear = Life LOL

#3 - Melodies Of Life

Drew something to counter the brain overload I have from doing add maths.
It's not that good in my opinion.
I think I screwed up the violin part. *sigh*
What you think?



#4 - Crown

This was yesterday..
20 minutes before add maths tuition ends
I receive a MMS from Zoe.
Here's the pic in that MMS.


Thanks loads Zoe =D

Maybe it's time I change my nickname from knightz to kingz XD
I wonder what Dylan means..hmm...PCC? ROFLMFAO

["Life"]
steph_knightz





No comments: