Friday, November 14, 2008

All Good Things Come To An End

Story Of My Life
14 November 2008

This is what I did in school
for the past 2 days...
Just a brief update..

#1 PSP

Jho bought his PSP on thursday while Arif bought his today.
Played NFS: MW 5.1.0 and God Of War: Chains Of Olympus.

Practically very noob at playing cause
I'm not used to controlling using the PSP buttons...
I find it way more difficult to control
compared to the normal PS2 Dualshock 2 controller.

Adrian played Fifa '08.
He was so proud of himself when he made
a one man run and scored XD


And it's a GOAL!!!

#2 Star Wars Stratego

Nav bought his Star Wars board game.
Everyone seems to be very interested in it. XD
The objective is to destroy your opponent's Lightsaber (Base).


*Evil Grins*


Radin sides the Sith


The Jedi Council


DaYo and KeLu (Speak like Yoda)

Played for the first time today..
Against Yiu Jho...I lost. =x
I manage to eliminate his Emperor Palpatine,
But his Darth Vader destroyed my lightsaber.

#3 Keep Your Class Clean

Well,
Pn. Subashini entered class on Thurs and ask us to clean up the class.
We did...and look at the amount of rubbish we collected. XD


All sorts of shit you can find in there LOL

#4 No cards

Since we found a deck of cards,
We plan to play Bullshit (Bluff ) . LMAO
So here goes the dealing..


Daniel dealing the cards..

Unlucky for us..
just 5 minutes of the game,
Ah Seng (Disipline Teacher) walked by and confiscate it *slap heads*
He said no cards allowed. *sigh*

#5 Majlis Anugerah

PMR candidates year 2007
who scored 7 and 8 A's were invited to this event.



Got the certificate that school owes me and get to eat free food.
It wasn't Roti Canai and Milo like I expected.
A little bit more advanced...
Fried Mihun, Spring roll and Teh Tarik. LMAO
Saw Wei Shiang as well =D

#6 I want my refund

Since the class fund still have some balance money,
Yiu Jho, the class tresurer, decided to divide the money equally.
Each of us got back RM 1.50...not even enough for 1 hour at Infinity.

At the end of the day..
Jho still have RM 27 in his hand because
some guys didn't bother to collect back.
All masuk his pocket already I think...LOL


Sign...


and recieve...

#7 BIG BAD MOTHER TRUCKER

I saw this advertisement on the Sun newspaper.
I just can't help it but to take a picture and edit it in Photoshop.
OMFG..I can't stop laughing...
Beware it's real bad. LOL


Original advertisment


My version. ROFLMFAO

I'm such a bad boy. LMAO

That's about it...
I'll end here for now..
Happy Holidays everyone =D

["If You Were A Sailboat"]
steph_knightz

No comments: