Friday, November 28, 2008

Vertigo

Story Of My Life
22 November 2008

Got a rude awakening by dad.
Forced to wake up 8am in the morning.
Today we're going on some kinda trip to Sungai Sedim, Kedah.
Going with Uncle Choo, Aunty Chai See and Lydia as well.

Left home at 8.30 am after a rushing breakfast.
Met my other relatives on the 1st toll station after the Penang Bridge.
From there my uncle lead the way to Sungai Sedim.
He just bought some GPS device so he wants to try it out.

The journey was rather boring.
Luckily I bought my headphones along...
plug it in and it's music all the way to my destination.

2 hours later, we reached our destination, Hutan Lipur Sungai Sedim.
According to my aunt, we're gonna go for a canopy walk.
That's good I guess? Enjoy nature?


Here we are!!


Lydia looking around

After we bought the tickets,
Off we go!!



At the beginning there was no fear at all..
Just like walking normally..step by step..
And not too long...*fear chills down my spine*


Looking down

Just the beginning, there is a path for us to cross the river.
Everyone's leg was weak when it's time to cross it.


Goodbye cruel world....*Jumps*


Careful steps


What's below our feet


Look at the camera...don't look down

After crossing the bridge,
Me and Lydia took turns to be the kambing korban.
The kambing korban walks in fron and lead the way.
What's the use if you may wonder? It is to save lives of the others.

We continue our way up...
Looking at all the creations of God.
Saw some wild berries growing on some trees.
Looks delicious XD
Saw the Cengal tree as well...


I always thought this tree has a big fat trunk.

We walked and walked...
Having the fear all the way to the tallest part of this canopy walk.
Here we are, 26050mm above forest level.


And I'm glad it's time to go down.

From here, we make our way down again.
Going down was way faster than going up. XD





At one of the stops, we stopped for a while.
To rest our legs and we had a little picnic LOL
Lydia bought some chips in her bag, everyone had some.







ROFLMFAO


Self portrait-ing myself 13600mm above forest level.

We made our way down to the starting line
after finishing up all the chips.





Back on the solid ground,
I notice this ant..it's almost the size of my thumb.



It's already noon when we finish it.
So Uncle Choo bought us to this restaurant in Kulim.
Specailty? FISH!!

We have to go through some Oil Palm plantation to get there.
Heard from Uncle Choo, they rear own fishes there.
After some 30 minutes of driving...here we are..
"Kolam Ikan Restaurant"..the name sounds weird I know.




When I saw this...Jeong Mark was the first thing that crosses my mind LOL


Fishy

After we ate, we walked around the estate.









After all that..
We make our way back home to Penang.
Tiring day but was it was fun.

["And I Love You So"]
steph_knightz

No comments: