Saturday, November 15, 2008

Paul's House - Friday Night

Story Of My Life
14 November 2008

Before I went to Paul's house,
I attended Mr. Yeap's add maths tuition.
A new student joined the class since Paul has stopped class.
The newcomer is a female..I won't say she's beautiful..
but the I'll say she is the less beautiful of the beautiful.

During class,
lots of shit talk happen.
We talked about Jeong Mark being racist. XD

Jeong Mark: *censored*
Me: Dei, don't be racist la..
Mr. Yeap: Talking bout him being racist ar...Have I told you before?
Last year he told me "Sir, a friend of mine wants to join the class...BUT...He's a ____ (a race)".
The word "BUT" there shows it all.
Me: LMAO

Class went on as usual and ended at 9 pm.
Went downstairs and waited for mum to come.
When mum reached, Me and Josh hop into the car.
Josh tumpang my car to Paul's house.

First thing in the car,
I asked my mum whether she bought all the stuff..
2 bags...My shoes...my laptop leh? Tak da bawa... *sigh*
Gotta go back all the way home to get it.
Wasted like 20 minutes..My bad for not leaving a note.

Reach Paul's house at about 9.40 pm.
Set up my laptop and we played Counter Strike Source.
After a few rounds, we all went down for supper.


Our mini cyber cafe


Satay for supper


And Bacardi LMAO...Plain water actually


Perro looks on

We went up after that...
Watched American Pie 5 and Jackass The Movie 2.
At the end of the show..we guys went to dreamland.

Will be back with an update on my stay in Paul's house during Saturday =D
Till then...

["As Lovers Go"]
steph_knightz

1 comment:

Chulan said...

Greetings Commander

STPM blogging leave and I decided I must comment.

I enjoy ur blog :D

but,


Plllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz change the music....

hahaha kidding only k

AAARGH The freakin word verification thing is poitio