Friday, November 7, 2008

Tough Luck

Story Of My Life
7 November 2008

Just went to Sunshine just now.
To do some shopping of course.
Heard a new PC Shop just opened there.

I was thinking at first...
It's just gonna sell normal PC stuff.
When I went in there...
*Drools all over*

I was DAMN wrong.
Motherboards, Graphic cards, Gaming Mice and Keyboards,
Laptops, Software, Printers and the list goes on and on.
Almost everything you need to built a PC from scratch.

I came across the gaming mouse I wanted
when I was browsing through the shelves.
That Razer DeathAdder. *Drools all over*
But I didn't tell mum about it.
Cause deep down I know...it's a BIG NO!!
Reason why? Easy...3 figure price tag. *sigh*

Whatever...
I got out from the shop. *Sigh*
I swear I'm gonna get it one day.

Enter the department store and I went over to the book section.
Was browsing through magazines about PC Hardware when...
I heard this women talking to her 2 kids...

"Do you want to play a game? It's called "Abundance".
Take whatever you want and mummy is gonna pay for it"
Then her two kids just took a basket
and start throwing everything they wanted to buy.

I was like "WOW!!"
Lucky kids. *envy* LMAO

This is like the how many times I see these kinda situation.
I remember going to Queens and enter this game shop.
A dad just bought his 4-6 year old son a PS2.
I was like damn this kid is lucky.
I gotta like beg my mum for 2 years and get 5As for UPSR
just to earn my ticket in getting the PS2.

Look like nothing is easy in this world for me.
Yet still I love the life I'm having right now
although now seems to be the "down part".
Hopes it "goes back up" soon.

Till the next post...
Bye.

["I Am The Game And I Want To Play"]
steph_knightz

No comments: