Thursday, November 20, 2008

Clash Of The Shooters

Story Of My Life
16 November 2008

Woke up a bit late than usual today
cause the night before I talked with
Paul about "stuff" till 2 am (I think).

Paul's dad gave us an "alarm call" and told us
that we will be leaving for church at 9.30 am.
It was 9 when I finish preparing myself.
Paul was still sleeping. He finally woke up at 9.10 am.

When he's done, it's already 9.20 am.
We took our wallets and went down for breakfast.
Paul's dad was having a video conversation with Paul's eldest bro, Terry.
He turned back and told us he give us two minutes for breakfast.
1 minute for Milo, another for biscuits. LOL

At 9.30 am, we hop into the car and went to church.
In the car, me and Paul were like sneezing all the way.
Probably the full blast fan and air-con when we're sleeping cause it.

When we reached church, we entered.
This is my third time in a Roman Catholic Church so I kinda know what to do.
Time flew kinda slow in there...I almost said good night to Jesus. LMAO
Paul was still suffering from runny nose.
He always has his faithful handkerchief with him. XD

Church end at 11 am.
We went out and waited by the car.
When Paul's parent's came, we hop in and drove off.
In the car, the sneezing and nose wiping continues.
Paul's dad drove us to a cafe opposite Infinity.
It's called Bali Bali. It's like any ordinary coffee shop..
but cleaner and they have WiFi. Wow!!


Yam Cha

Before we left for Infinity,
Paul's mum said "Now flu until like that ah, later enter Infinity...don't know got what special remedy...the flu straight cure one."
I can't agree more with Paul's mum. LMAO

We entered Infinity and took two seats.
Boot the PC and as soon as it enters windows,
I go like *Wooooooooots*. Changes!! Lots of them!!
Well, I browse through the games.
More games than before but he sad thing is, they took out Quake 4. =(

Whatever, I played CS with Paul first while waiting for the others to come.
We played and played and played. At 2 pm like that, Hsien Ming, reached.
the actual time was 1 pm. Guess everyone else is late.

Soon everyone start to come..the whole gang of FPS players.
Meng, Nav, Dylan, Jeong Mark, Zambri.
When everyone start to join in to our CS server, the game starts to go crazy.

There's once...
When there was only Zambri (my team) and Jeong Mark (Opp team) left,
We used the death cam to navigate both of them to meet each other.
Finally when they meet, Zambri killed JM. I shouted "I LOVE YOU ZAMBRI"
My gang was like the noisiest in Infinity. LOL

After that was another round of CS.
This time my team got trashed badly by Dylan's team LOL
No money to buy guns at all...
all the time was charge in with a Flashbang and a normal pistol.
Lucky..kill one...Unlucky...Die in one headshot. XD

Later, Meng and me introduce CoD 4 to the others.
Hsien Ming was the fastest learner. Gotta say he is good.
We played "Domination". Where you capture flags to gain points and
whoever reaches the score limit first wins.

Meng teamed up with Hsien first while I team up with Paul and JM.
My team lost cause it's still my first time playing Domination.
At the second round, Meng teamed up with a little kid next to him
while Hsien, Paul and me in the opposing team.
WE WON!! *WOOOOOOOTS*

There is this once when I'm still blur on how to use the C4.
Meng (enemy) taught me how to and I started planting C4 around one of the three flags.
He came 15 seconds later to the flag I was defending and I blew him up. ROFLMFAO
If he didn't taught me how to place C4 explosives, he would have survive.

The day goes on, we continued playing CoD 4.
Search and Destroy mode this time.
Something like CS but CoD 4 style.
Again, much laughter was spread around.

#1 Nav threw a grenade and killed himself and an ally

#2 While I was defusing, Meng threw something in the room.
I taught it was a grenade and quickly ran out. "Eh, no explosion also"
Went back in and *BOOM*. He detonated the C4 he threw in and I died.

#3 Nav nearly became a hero...he was almost done defusing the bomb
when his team mate, the little kid, threw a grenade in the room to clear the room
before he enters. Too bad, the kid doesn't know Nav's inside. *BOOM*
Nav died and the bomb exploded before the kid could finish defusing. LOL

After SnD, we played Free-For-All
We kick each other's butt and I'm always second in the ladder.
Meng is the best CoD 4 player among us. XD

At 5 pm, Hsien left...
and as time goes on, everyone started to leave.
Nav, Dylan, Meng and finally Jeong.
We went out with Jeong to Pelita to give him an alibi
if his mum were to question him.
Since we're already out in Pelita, might as well have our dinner now.


Yayaya..I know you very macho *coughs*


Scoping *am chio*


The same drinks


The same food

I paid for Paul's dinner.
Something I should do in return because
I've been staying in his house for 3 days already.
All my food were paid by Paul's parents

We entered Infinity again...
Only the 2 of us...Josh is on the other side of Infinity with Darren.
I was trying out the other games while Paul played CoD 4's campaign.
Josh came over and told us that today he will still be at Darren's house
and only return to Paul's house tomorrow.

We started to get bored...no fun if it's only the two of us.
We called Paul's parents to come and fetch us right away.
They said they will come after they finish watching The Amazing Race.
Since it's still gonna be a while, We went to McD for supper.
Ordered some fries and 6 pieces of nuggets.

At 9 pm, we exit McD.
There was some fireworks.
Wonder what special day is it.


Let Me Light Up The Sky,
Light It Up For You,
Let Me Tell You Why,
I Would Die For You.

We walked to 7-11.
Bought some mints and candy.
I bought the Mentos gum thing while Paul bought Clorets.
While we're paying, Paul's parents arrive.
We hop into the car and went on home.

At home, Paul went to bed right away after his bath.
While I still force my eyes wide open to finish up Adrian's T-Shirt design.
This is what I came out with..


Delonix Regia, their camp theme

Went to bed right away after that.
So sleepy and tired.

["Lights and Sounds"]
steph_knightz

No comments: