Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Break The Chains...Regain Freedom

Story Of My Life
11 November 2008

A day before the final exam day...


All done...


One more friggin' day to go!!

************************************************************************************

This morning....
Woke up from my noisy alarm clock.
I set Voodoo People by The Prodigy as my alarm ringtone...
Music blasting like mad.

On the way to school,
I take a glance at the car lot that was set on fire.
*Sigh* I pity that fella...

In school...
1st paper on the last day...Physics paper 1.
Peng Chiew gonna kill us all!!!
The 1 hour and 15 minutes was hell.
Gotta squeeze every single drop of juice
outta my brain to solve the questions.

Paper 3 was next...
kinda okay...did okay only...
probably the marks I get also okay okay nia
Hopefully it's okay. XD

After recess was EST.
Started late...end at the normal time.
WTF!? Isn't there something like extra time?
Like in soccer there is injury time.
I have to rush through my essay...
So many points given...12 points if I'm not wrong.
Quah wrote 900+ words. WTF!?
At 12.35 pm, pass the paper up and we self declare end of exams.

Why? Left EST Paper 2 only mah...
30 objective questions...no problem lah...
I manage to finish the paper in 15 minutes. XD
After that, I curi-curi ambil satu gambar.


My faithful Pilot G-2...although it bitches with me sometimes LOL

At 2 pm...
everyone in the whole form 4 row of classes shouted.
EXAM'S OVER!! LET'S PARTY!!
"Woooooooooooooooooooooots"

However..my party didn't start yet..
still got some Ed Board meeting to attend. ==
Went to the meeting room and met Jon.

Jon told me meeting canceled since the teacher advisor can't make it.
WTFLCCBPKKK ask him go PCC la...now I'm staying back for nothing...
Went to McD with Keshav and the others.
Zoe went back already that time =(

Was at McD eating then 10 minutes later,
everyone else PPK-ed me. ==
Went back to school after my meal.

In school,
I roam around the school's pond and
I remembered Quah is still having his Buddhist Society meeting.
Went upstairs to meet him..when I reached the class..
The meeting just ended =D

I teman Shaun and Quah back to McD.
They're having their lunch there.


*Sucks..sucks...and sucks*


Shaun's burger...fries in the middle ROFLMFAO

While we eat..we also talk loads of crap.
There's this once I felt really stupid.
Blind as well... LOL

Me: Eh Quah, McD here got WiFi ah?
Quah: Got...I remember *censored*. So I think got lah...Why?
Me: Oh okay...was just asking.

*20 minutes later*

I saw this sticker sticked on the glass wall.



I turn dumb for a moment..
WTF!? it's like next to me and I didn't see it. ROFLMAO
Damn blur lah these days.

Also there's this time when a guy came in with 3 other girls.
Then Shaun started saying....

Shaun: Oi you see...got "BA"
Me: Apa "BA"? What's that??
Shaun: "Bapa Ayam" la
Me and Quah: *laughing our ass off*

Quah left us at about 3.45 pm
to wait for bus.


Quah turn his back on us LOL

Me and Shaun sat down for another 15 minutes
and we went back to school.
After dropping our bags,
we came out to the bus stop to see Quah.
He was still there waiting for T304


Where's that bus....

After kap siau with him for a while,
Shaun waves goodbye to us.
Now only me and Quah left. We talk bout lots of stuff.
From the Rahman Brothers Car Lot case to the Mat Rempits.
Made loads of stupid jokes.
Quah's bus came at 4.15 pm. *waves goodbye*

I went back into the school's compund...
Plurk using phone and listen to music.
Was messaging Zoe as well.


Those earphones never leave my side LOL


Waited and waited *sigh*

Dad finally came at 4.38 pm.
Hop into the car and went back home.

Now at home...
My lappy is released from it's solitary confinement


Wheeeee~~

Finally~~
Fast and easy computing!!
Not really actually...still got that fussy Vista security. ==

Till then...will be back with a post on my hols plans!!

["Amaranth"]
steph_knightz

No comments: