Monday, November 17, 2008

Serious Chinese

Story Of My Life
17 November 2008

Woke up at 7.30 am today.
Was woken up by Perro cause it wanna go out.
After Paul opened the door for Perro, it went out.
I tried to go back to sleep but I can't so I just get outta bed.

Washed my face, brush my teeth and I boot my lappy.
Wanted to Plurk but at early morning, it's like a ghost town.
So I just plurk once and signed into Garena.

Played CoD 4...Only a server is available.
Just joined and play...
I'm weird when it comes to playing CoD 4.
I will be able to frag for like for 15 minutes,
then after that I'll be the bottom feeder. *sigh*

After the host disconnected the server,
I just played CS with bots since Paul is still dreaming bout Brittanie (I think) LOL
Kinda own the whole match without losing more than 5 rounds.

Josh woke up later followed by Paul.
Paul watched me play while Josh plurk using Paul's PC.
When Josh is done, I team up with Paul in CS against some bots.
I purposely add a bot by the name of Tony (Paul's dad) XD

There is this once,
Tony shot us both with a shotgun in the head.
Crazy stuff...we were laughing like shit and I always say this line,
"Damn, Paul...you're "dad" effing pro man" XD

Half way playing,
Paul have to go down to the 7-11 store to fetch Navnith up.
If we would let Nav find his way to Paul's house,
he would probably reach an hour later.

Nav reach like 10 minutes later.
He bought Spore for me. YAY!!
Installed it at once.
While wait for the fussy Vista security to approve,
I showed Nav Jackass The Movie.
He can't stop laughing watching the show.



After a while, we went down for breakfast.
Paul's dad bought us Curry Mee, Wantan Mee and Roti Canai.


Paul


The mastermind behind LBLLCTT

When we come up,
Spore's installation is complete.
Cracked it and start playing =D



Nav taught me the basics and I just play a experimental game.
OMG!! The creatures are just so adorable. awwwwh...


My species XD


Mating


After evolution

Because it's just an experimental game,
Paul turned that cute looking birdie into a cannibal LOL


The animal it had become XD

Nav showed me the Creature Creator application in Spore.
With that application, you can create a creature from scratch.
Look at the creature I've created in my first try.


A alien croc XD

After some time, we went down for lunch.
Paul cooked for us Spagetti. Yummy...
Put loads of cheese XD

Came up stairs after lunch and
watched American Pie 6 -Beta House.
*LAUGHING OUR ASS OFF*

Nav got a call from his parents and he gotta go back at 4 pm.
Still got like 2 hours before that time...So I suggested we go to the cyber cafe
and then at 4 pm, Nav can straight go to the 7-11 store where his parents will pick him up.

So we make our way to the cyber cafe at Games Corner (GC).
Reached GC and we found out that the boss had shut down GC's cyber cafe.
Aiks...no choice but go to the sucky FTZ cyber cafe to kill time.

We walked pass a shop and
Nav saw the PC Gamer issue for November. Bought it right away. =D
We cross the road and Head over to FTZ.
Open the door and we can hardly hear each other talking.
Damn noisy!!


Nav and Paul


Game on

Took our seats and I paid for everyone.
1.50 per hour so I paid 6 bucks in total.

FTZ is better than last time
cause they got more games now BUT still fucking sucky.
Half of the games can't be played. Can hardly play CoD 4 on medium
and they have Assassin's Creed which can't be played. ==

Tried to get in CS as well...
Some steam update stopped us. WTF!?
Since half of the games can't be played, I just play DotA for fun.
After that my PC hang. I restarted my PC but couldn't get into windows. ==
Some connection error...WTF!? WTF!?
Called the casier, only manage to get in after 10 minutes of tweaking and fixing.

When my com is back online, I joined Nav, Josh and Paul in Serious Sam 2.
When I first joined the game, I saw Nav's name as "Serious Singh"
I just can't help itbut to put mine as "Serious Chinese" LOL



We played multiplayer and pawn each other.
The game is so effing hilarious.

We exit the cyber cafe at 4 pm and walked back to 7-11.
Nav and Josh left us. Josh was going to Queens or Gurney.
Me and Paul walked back home.

On the way back,
Paul's slippers "broke into two"
He walked with one bare foot.
After some time, I took out my one of my socks and let him wear.
If I don't he'll probably be having blisters later.


Hot Stepper


My socks XD

When we reached home,
I took a bath. Was sweaty all over.
Paul took a nap after he bathed while
I played a new game of Spore.

My Planet: Squishy
My Species: Squishykins


So adorable isn't it?


Grown up


Making love LOL


Your able to customize your species everytime you mate


My tiny brain


SQUISHYKINS!! =D Soooooooo Cute!!

I fell in love with the game.
All the cute and adorable creatures <3
You should buy the game and play it!!

Was reading PC Gamer as well while playing Spore.
Not that interesting this month's issue except for the Far Cry 2 preview.


PC Gamer November issue

Paul woke up after his nap and watched me play.
We went down for a short snack since
Paul's parents is going out for dinner with Paul's aunt
and they will come back with our dinner at 9pm.

We played CS while waiting.
Got a message from Josh.
He's staying over at his friend's place tonight.

At 9 pm, dinner is delivered.
We had fried rice then go upstairs and CS again XD
At 10.55 pm, we went down to watch football.
It was Arsenal VS Aston Villa.
Before that there was a funny converation between Paul and his dad.

Paul's dad: After you guys watch this match, go to sleep right away already.
I don't want you guys go to chuch tomorrow and say GOOD NIGHT to Jesus.
Paul: Hana hana...
Me: Ok uncle.

Paul was cheering and jumping when Aston Villa failed to score in the penalty kick.
But in the end, Arsenal got trashed 2-0. Paul was like WTF!?
We went upstairs after that and sleep right away.

Will be back with a post on my stay in Paul's house on Sunday.
Till then...

["Trivium"]
steph_knightz

No comments: