Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Keong....

Story Of My Life
11 November 2008

I'll start off with the happenings throughout the exam week first.
Well in class...while we're making the final preparations...
We'll usually "kap siau" (talk crap) while we revise.
And here's the one very funny moment I manage to video up.
It was Quah and Navnith arguing....In Hokkien!!



For those of you who can't hear or can't understand..
I'll type it out. Translation in RED.

Quah: I've come up with a way to counter your LBLLCTT
after a very long time of research....
"LULKK"...Lu Uh Lan Ka Kong ah (You got cock only talk)

Navnith: Lu Kong Hami Lan Chiao (WTF are you talking about)

Ming Wei: *Shouted some crap*

Navnith: Keong....*video ends*

Damn!! I should have record another 5 seconds then we will
be able to hear Nav say "KK" LMAO
I just love listening to Nav cursing in Hokkien.
Believe it or not...he once beat a Chinese fella in cursing in Hokkien. LOL

And next...
I'll let the picture do the talking...


Look at Tan's mouth (right) and think like a DMF

I also bought my phone to school...
not to copy in exams but to...
Plurk in school LOL
Send Happy Tree Friends videos to Ming Wei too.
He's like so addicted to it now ever since I show him one of the videos.

While waiting for the papers to end...
this is what I did..Conteng all over the table. XD


Knightz wasn't here LOL

Now I'm off updating the next post...enjoy this one first. xD

["Drop The Bombshell"]
steph_knightz

No comments: