Thursday, December 4, 2008

Not My Day

Story Of My Life
4th December 2008

Today went to school for Traplex 2008.
Although I'm not a scout, I just turn up
since Quah said I could go.

Well, things didn't go according to what I taught.
Reached school at first, and before I could step in the campsite area,
Matt told me I can't enter 'yet'.

Fine..
I roam around the school.
Looking at all the changes Ramli made to the school building.
OMFG!! WTF!? *Rubs eye*
Half of the school building is painted ORANGE!!
School's colour is AZURE la dei. =.="





"SCHOOL IS BECOMING GAY AND GAYER"


School's canteen changed too.
Instead of the old huge tables,
now we have the ones you see in McD.
Good news? or Bad news?

Back to walking alone...
stopped by the tables next to the tennis court.
Nothing else to do, I took out a paper to draw.
Good news - I got a paper and a pencil
Bad news - I didn't bring an eraser. =.="

I just roughly sketch out what I want to draw.
Lines where branching here and there.
Extremely messy and ugly. =(

Screw it. Went back to the school's porch.
Called Quah. He said I can enter.
Walked out of the school's porch and I met
Maine, Zoe and Fung (Maine's brother from a another mother) LOL
I got to know who's the "another mother" XD

Zoe passed me a packet of gummy bears! Yay!
Haven't eat one for the past 8 years. =D

After a while, followed the two girls into the camp site.
I felt like an uninvited guest..maybe I am.
Met Daniel. He brings me to the scout den to get some tag.
Got it for like 25 seconds and Matt took it back =.="


No Pegasus XD

Matt told me something which I can't remember clearly
but one rule that I can remember.
I can only walk on tar road...No grass and no cement floor.
What to do, I don't run the place and I know as long as I'm here,
RULES ARE NOT MEANT TO BE BROKEN.
Oh well, just walk around and take pictures then.
Only took a few. No mood. ==


The Gateway (I think that's what they call it)


Daniel C.


Scouts and Guides working together to build their 'stronghold'



Continued walking around the tech block
until I pass by the cobra patrol's place.
Zoe, Maine, Zara and the Cobra patrol was there.
Sat with them for a while.
Maine used my phone cam to vain while
Zoe bluetooth over some file. (I'm not sure what)

Again, another rule from Matt.
Don't sit down...walk around.
*Sigh* Been going in circles and I just walk to the band room area.
Remembered Hsien Ming has band practice in school.
Immediately message him to ask whether I can tumpang back later.
The rate I'm rotting in school and rotting at home is the same.
Why not rot at home?

On the way back to the campsite area,
Ms. Yeoh (RC Teacher Adviser) spotted me and was making sure if I were Ken Por.
Lucky hell she didn't mistaken me for Ken Por.
I heard her shouting to Ramiah (RC Committee) to ask where is Ken Por.
Here is something how it's like.

Ms. Yeoh: Ramiah! Where's that Ken Por? I wanna see him!!
Ramiah: He's in the next class
Ms. Yeoh: Call him out!! I wanna talk to him! That fella told Mr. Syed Sultan that
RC Boys are doing "dirty stuff" in the classroom.
Now Syed Sultan is complaining!


I quicken my steps and walk away.
Don't wanna get drag into the mess as well.
Instead of turning right to the campsite, I turned left.
Round the field this time. The third time in 2 hours.


walk the mile

Pass the campsite, back to the pond area.
Sat down and rot while listening to some power metal music.
Rot till 11.30 am and then make my way to the campsite before going to the band room.
Met Teng Jiang on the way there.
He was on duty as a usher for the IUC.

We chat about lots of stuff.
From results to Mr. David's appendicitis LOL
At 11.50 am, I went to the campsite again.
One last thing to do before I leave.
Pass the games to Maine for her to pass to her bro.

Unfortunately, she's in the scout den I think.
That place was forbidden so I just past it to Ming Wei to pass it to her.
Hopes he pass it and not take the games home for himself LOL

Went to the band room to wait for Hsien Ming.
At 12 pm, his band practice finished and I followed him back.
Hsien Yang (Hsien Ming's bro) was fetching.
Asked him to drop me at BJ.

At BJ, had lunch at McD then went up to Popular.
Read "Max It" and "T3". Both mags were awesome.
Planned to start buying them starting the next issue.
If you love gadgets and technology...you should get them as well.

Wanted to bowl but my wrist still hurts from last week's bowling.
So the bowling plan was ditched out and went to E Computer Shoppe.
Bought Far Cry 2. I visit this shop like every week now. LOL
Spent an hour roaming the paths of BJ. Alone.......

Went back down to McD. It was only 1.30 pm.
I told my dad I'll be home at 6 pm,
so I have to come out with an excuse to go home early.
*sigh* Imagine that...wanna go home also need an excuse.

Ordered an ice cream from McD and slowly eat it to kill time.
While I was eating, came in this couple with their laptop.
The guy looks familiar...After 10 minutes of wondering,
I finally realise he is Paul Yong kor kor from church.





Went up and said hi.
He was having some problems with his laptop.
Problems with the hard disk I think.
He offered me a ride home but I rejected it.
I planned to walk home. Call me stupid. XD

At 2.15 pm, I started my journey home.
Walked and walked...reach home after 15 minutes.


Turn left and I'm home!!

My pedometer built in my phone counted the number of steps I took so far.
17600 steps. Beating my previous 17160 steps XD

At home, shit happens.
The Far Cry 2 DVD have problems. =(
Couldn't play it. Stupid online activation. *kicks*
Gotta go back to BJ and ask the man how to solve my problem.

Not my day today.. *sigh*
Going to Traplex's Campfire night tomorrow night.
Will it be great or just another repetitive of today?
Let God decide.

["Death Magnetic"]
steph_knightz





No comments: