Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Isn't Chirstmas

Story Of My Life
24 December 2008

Today's Christmas Eve..
Everyone's out enjoying themselves.
Me, unfortunately have to stay at home.
Well, since I'm here, I'll just post something up.

4 years back, In the year 2004,
I was part of the nativity play in my church.
I was playing as Joseph...
My lines were the most compared to the others.
13 lines in total. I can still remember clearly.

I remember wearing the Arabian type of costume.
I looked extremely funny in it. XD
I have pictures of it but I'm not sharing XP

The play went on well although there was a technical error.
We forgot to bring out the manger. XD
Well after the play, we sang a song.
The title was Christmas Isn't Christmas.
Lovely song, I loved it.

I'm gonna share that song with all of you readers.
Sing along to the music if you feel like doing so XD


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com





Christmas isn’t Christmas,
til it happens in your heart.
Somewhere deep inside you
is where Christmas really starts.
So give your heart to Jesus,
you’ll discover when you do;
That it’s Christmas,
really Christmas for you.

Jesus brings warmth like a winter’s fire
A light like a candles glow
He’s waiting now to come inside
as He did so long ago
Jesus brings gifts of truth and life
and makes them bloom and grow
So welcome Him with a song of joy
and when he comes you’ll know what..that.


Before I end,
Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year everyone.
May God Bless You, Now and Always.

["Silent Night"]
steph_knightz

No comments: