Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sobs

Story Of My Life
10 December 2008

Just came back from BJ.
Damn 'sui' (bad luck) today.
Was thinking to get my Far Cry 2 DVD exchanged today.

Dad was kind enough to allow me to go.
Reached there bout 2.10 pm.
Went upstairs directly.

When I first step out of the escalator to the 4th floor.
I felt weird. It was quite and dull.
Wonder what the fuck happen.
Don't care and walked to E Computer Shoppe.

Pass the corner and then saw the front of the shop was all dark.
Had a bad feeling...prayed so hard as I get closer.
Finally, when I reached the front...It was closed. *Sigh*

Looked around.
I realize only computer hardware shops were open.
None of the CD shops are open at all.

I guess cops must have been here earlier.
That's why all the CD shops were closed.
On my way down, I saw this shop.
It's a shop that sells pirated Movie and Music VCD and DVD.

Looking at it..
I guess I was right. Cops were here.
It's shelves all were down. Looks pretty chaotic.



Guess I've to return there tomorrow.
And I hope it's open...It better be.

["Bad Day"]
steph_knightz

No comments: