Wednesday, December 17, 2008

PREPAID AMOUNT NEAR TO EXHAUST

Story Of My Life
12 December 2008

Went to BJ that day.
The main reason is to ask the man about the Far Cry 2 problem I'm facing.
I got Jeong Mark and Nav to tag along. Nav also bought 3 of his friends along.

One I'm familiar with and the other two, didn't know them.
One of them is Alan Lim and the other two is
Premjeet
and Reshwinder (Confirm spell wrong)
Prem and Resh came back from Australia for their holiday so Nav bring them along
since he wanted to spend time with them.

We ate at a coffee shop first before heading into BJ.
After our food, we all went upstairs.
I took a pit stop at the game shop with JM
while the others went up to play Pool.

Met some genius people in the game shop.
They helped me solve my problem.
Imagine that, a game that needs online activation to play,
now just need some tweakings and you can play without activating.

Malays
ia Boleh!! (In a bad way) LOL

Went upstairs after that,
Prem and Resh were playing Pool.
After their match, JM challenged Prem into a duel.
Well obviously JM lost. No surprises there XD


Prem VS Resh


Prem VS Jeong Mark


Prem in action

Gotta say, Prem is really good.
Jeong Mark got pawned like toufu.

After that, we bowled.
First game I suck like shit. Blueks.
Got 60+ only...second last.
Guess who's last... XP

Second game was a whole lot better.
First round in the game, I got a strike. XD
next was 9 pins and the third one,
I missed the first time and got a strike on my second try.
Counted as a spare though. =/

For a good laugh,
Scroll down to one of my previous post to see one of Jeong's bowl.
Or click here

The game goes on and at the end,
Resh was first with 100+.
I shared second placing with Alan with 91 points.
Jeong was behind me by one point, 90. =P
Followed by Prem then Nav at last placing. XD

After all the bowling, we went to the arcade.
Wanted to take the bumper car ride but it was down that day. =/
As we leave the arcade, Prem and Alan have to leave.
Their going to some education fair I think.

So left me, JM, Nav and Resh.
I went to the game shop again.
Bought Left 4 Dead.
Jeong Mark says it's good, so as PC Gamer.



It's something like Resident Evil.
The whole city got infected by a virus and
there is this 4 survivors who are immune to the virus.
They are Bill, Francis, Zoey, and Louis.
They have to fight their way through and get out of the city.

Back to reality,
After I bought the game, we left BJ for the cyber cafe.
We played Counter Strike Source.
I sat next to Resh and kinda coach him how to play properly.
The line I always tell everyone.. "Don't Spray And Pray"
As time goes on, he gets better =D

We played at de_dust map.
Lots of funny shit happen.

  • Nav threw a grenade and it hits the wall and bounces back to Nav. BOOM!! Nav died.
  • JM was running in and out of the tunnel while having a shootout with Nav. I aided Nav by throwing a grenade at the mouth if the tunnel. JM steps out hoping to kill Nav and...BOOOM!! My grenade blew up JM. ROFLMAO
We played Quake 4 later.
Freaking tension...can't stay at my seat.
I was like shaking my legs all the time.

The frag limit is 30.
Nav was 29 frags and I was 27 frags.
At the last minute, I met JM and Resh.
Pawned them both with a Nailgun and that makes me 29 frags too.
Me and Nav were like yelling as we played...
we're tied and only 1 more frag from any of us will determine the winner.

When we're so tense,
The PC freezes...and a pop up window appears..
"PREPAID AMOUNT NEAR TO EXHAUST"
KNN!! Although there are 200 seconds left, we just end the game.
NAV!! I WANT A REMATCH!!


Aiyooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...so close

We went down for tea.
Ate at Kassim Mustafa.


Naked Zombie XD

After our food, Nav and Resh have to go.
Said our goodbyes and me and JM went back to BJ again.
We went searching Twilight for Jerome.
Went into two shops don't have
so we make a conclusion that the others won't have as well.

Went down to McD.
Did Mr. Yeap's homework there.
Jeong was busy copying mine. =.="





At 5.30 pm, we walked to Krystal Point.
Jerome's dad picked us up from there to tuition.
When we reached there, it was 6.15 pm.

45 minutes to tuition...
So we went to the coffee shop nearby.
Sit down and do Add Maths again.

When it's time, we went up for class.
I was yawning all the time. Damn sleepy.
Class was effing hilarious as well.

At 9 pm, class ended and we left.
Wanted to go for 8 GTS Campfire night but the next day I'm leaving for Pahang.
So it leaves me no choice but to go back home and pack my stuff.

Will be back with a post on my trip to Berjaya Hills (Bukit Tinggi), Pahang.
Till then. Tata~~

["Angel"]
steph_knightz





No comments: