Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ζηω

Story Of My Life
14 December 2008


Today...
There's one special occasion...
It's 'her' birthday!! =D

Let's start with 'her'
First time I saw her was back in 8 January 2005.
Known her for 3 years since then.
In that period, I share bittersweet moments with this friend of mine.

She's a really good friend.
Always there to brighten up my day.
Comfort me as well when I'm feeling down.

Who I'm talking about?
I'm Saying It Loud...Saying It Proud...
Zoe Michelle Saunders.





We shared a lot of fun times and laughter together.
Tempt each other with m&m's and Famous Amos cookies XD
She possess most of my drawings too.
Almost all the drawings you see in my blog is in her hands LOL

I made her a number of stuff too.
I did this sticker with her name on it in the year 2007.
Almost a year later, she showed it to me again. Still in good condition XD


And this pen too..
Back in 2006..was a dare from my friends.
In the pic as well is one of my drawings that is with her.


Moving on, she's also the one who showed me the fun of MMS. =D
Back then, MMS to me was like boring and I rarely send one.
Since 12 October this year...I learned the fun of sharing pictures thorugh MMS.
Till now, in 2 months, I've sent a total of 57 MMSs.
95% if it was to her LOL


Today marks the 16th year since God sent this wonderful person to earth.
And I never regret knowing her.

Lastly,
This is for you =)



I purposely make it look like a art made by a 5 year old XD


Happy Birthday Zoe!!
May All You Wishes Don't Cost Me Too Much Come True XP



Love Now And Always,
Stephen a.k.a Squishy

["Sweet Home Alabama"]
steph_knightz

No comments: