Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I Eat Danger For Breakfast

Story Of My Life
9 December 2008

Woke up today...
Thinking today is gonna be bad.
Why? Cause I've been emo-ing last night.
About? Got lah...

Cooked instant noodles for me and my siblings.
Tasted better than caviar. *Perasan* LOL
Hungry mah...When you're hungry,
Durians will even smell like chocolate.

While eating,
Being a 10 year old again...
I decided to watch cartoons instead of going online.
Watched Ninja Turtles, Danny Phantom and Oggy and the Cockroaches.
Yeah, wanna laugh at me? Go ahead. =P

Went online after that.
Encouraged Nav to open the envelope containing his results,
Talked to YJ and found out he got a new lappy from the PC Fair recently,
Had a good chat with Quah and he asked me if I could go to Queens later.

The actual plan was to BJ but since Quah is catching a movie,
Might as well go Queens. Haven't step into a cinema for a very long time.
Asked my dad about it as soon as he reached home.
Dad gave me the green light. Yay!!

In dad's hand was a few letters.
Look through one by one.
TMNET, bla bla bla and there's this one with my name on it.
Was extremely excited. It might be the cheque from Nuffnang I'm dying to get.
Quickly took a penknife and slowly open it.
Dad told me it might be the letter from PTPTN regarding my account.
I didn't believe that and I just rip the envelope to find out.

I was darn right.
It was my cheque from Nuffnang. I've been expecting it.
Maine told me it will come 3 months later and it came!
Wheeee~~ *Jumps up and down*


*Big smile on my face*

Got myself ready and after lunch,
Dad dropped me at Queens before he goes to work.
Went straight up to GSC and met Quah there.
He was buying tickets for the movie.
His bro and cousin was there as well.

He got us the tickets.
Wanted to pay him but he refused to take.
Since the movie starts at 3.45 pm,
we went to the arcade.

Got some coins and we played Air Hockey.
I prefer the one at BJ, the one here is more narrow.
I was laughing my ass off throughout the game.
Beat Quah 9:4, two goals were own goals LOL


Too bad it aint 6:9 or else Jeong Mark would have this pic as his desktop background.

Played Daytona USA as well.
A game I officially SUCK in.
Played 2 rounds with Quah. He won all LOL

After that played Time Crisis 2.
I totally suck at it. Bleah....
Later was House Of The Dead 4.
Like last time...only last till the boss appears.

We finshed all our coins after HOTD 4.
Quah wants to play Daytona again.
Alright, got another 2 coins and played.
His bro and cousin joined us as well.
First round he got 1st, 2nd round he got 2nd if I'm not mistaken.
Me as usual, 3rd or 4th placing LOL

Went down to Borders after that.
Found 3 interesting joke books.
They are:
  1. Return Of The Bunny Suicides
  2. Evil Penguins
  3. How To Kill Your Boss
Here are pics of the two books of the three.









ROFLMAO
Me and Quah were laughing like nobody's business.
Every page was effing hilarious. XD

We finshed browsing at 3.20 pm and went upstairs to GSC.
Got our popcorn and coke and we went in for our movie.
We watched Bolt.


No not that kinda bolt...


This is the Bolt I meant.

The movie is quite good to me.
Love the hamster, Rhino.
He has lots of funny lines the movie.
*Points at the blog title* That's my favorite. =D

The movie ended at 5.30 pm.
Got half and hour before dad comes and pick me up.
Walked to the book store near the cinema and search for PC Gamer.
Yes!! It's out!! Wheee~~ This is my lucky day =D


PC Gamer December Issue

Dying for that Fallout 3 review.
Hope could pick up some info about the game from it.
And they have PC Gamers Readers Top 100.
Half Life 2 got 1st. No surprise.

On the way down, took a pic of this huge Doreamon they have put up.
It's for Shaun Oh. A Die Hard Fanboy of Doreamon LOL



After that, went into Borders again.
Quah wanted to buy a novel.
he bought Warhammer: Blackhearts : The Omnibus.

We left Borders after that and walked to the Central Zone.
As soon as we reached the Central Zone, I said my goodbyes and left them.
Dad was already there waiting for me.
Hop into the car and went on home.

I love today!! =D

[Everywhere]
steph_knightz

No comments: