Monday, December 22, 2008

Tag By My Sister From A Different Mother XP

Story Of My Life
21 December 2008

I'm so bored right now....
So to kill boredom before it kills me,
I'll just do this tag from Chian.

I TAG :
1: Brian
2: Szien
3: Ze Yin
4: Chulan
5: Josh
6: Evelyn
7: Keshav
8: Amir
9: Joey

* How you know 1? *
Through Editorial Board

* What would you do if 3 & 4 dated you? *
Whee~~ Double Date!! XP LMAO

* Would 5 & 6 make a good couple ? *
Incest!!! Josh is Evelyn's jie jie XD

* Do you think 7 is attractive? *
Hunky Hunky-licious ROFLMAO I'm not gay

* Do you know anything about 8's family? *
N.O.T.H.I.N.G

* Tell something about 9. *
Err...

* What language does 2 speak? *
English , Hokkien , Malay , Chinese....I think

* Who is 3 going out with? *
Answer in Question 2. ROFLMFAO

* How old is 4? *
19 I think

* When was the last time u talk to 5? *
6 hours ago

* Would you date 7? *
If I'm gay...YES!! XD

* What's 9's last name? *
Tan

* Would you consider being in a relationship with 1? *
Even if I'm gay...HELL NO!!

* Which school does 2 goes to? *
Convent Bukit Mertajam

* What do you like about 3? *
Errr....

Okay I'm done...
Back to boredom. =/

["Cross"]
steph_knightz

No comments: