Monday, December 29, 2008

We Ride Together, We Die Together

Story Of My Life
29 December 2008

Today will be my last outing with Paul
before he leaves for New Zealand this 7th of January.

Woke up this morning by my alarm at 8 am.
Was extremely sleepy still so I snooze my alarm.
Snooze and snooze and snooze, I finally get outta bed at 10 am.

Woke up first thing I did was online.
Plurked and played CoD 4 and CS.
Need to dust off my rusty CS skills
since later I'm gonna play it with the rest.

At 11 am, I bathed and got myself ready.
At 11. 40 am, I had my brunch and then I leave for BJ.
Just before I left, I receive a message from Dylan.
He couldn't make it as he has exams next week.

Walked there...crossing the roads was easy since there wasn't much cars.
When I reached, Josh and JM just arrived. =D
We waited at the main entrance for Paul and Meng Jiang.
While waiting, I received a message from MJ.
He say he couldn't make it. Car no petrol. WTF!?

So we waited for Paul.
While waiting, Paul called up that he will be a bit late.
As usual lah....always late. =P


Waiting for the VIP

We waited till 12.30 pm...
Paul's family came to the main gate to meet us.
And a damn funny conversation happened.
(Paul was NOT with us or his family)

Paul's Dad: Eh, where's Paul?
Josh: Errr....toilet? (thinking that Paul's dad is joking)
Paul's Mum: Toilet? He didn't come find you all?
Me: Errr..No. Din't see him.
Josh: We've been waiting here since 12 pm. We didn't see him at all.
Paul's Dad: Huh? Then where he go? We drop him here just now.
Terry (Paul's Bro): Don't tell me that guy lost?
Dominic (Paul's Bro): He playing Counter-Strike with you all la...hide here and there.

So we went off searching for him.
Found him in a optical shop later.
He was repairing his spec's frame.


He was "camping" in this shop all the while.

As soon as he got his spec's done, we head upstairs.
We reached BJ Bowl and we paid the money for our game.

First round was hilarious.
Seeing Jeong Mark bowl could make you laugh till you fall off the chair.









Okay...not good to just make fun of JM all along.
So I just upload this video of him.
Nice one Jeong Mark XD



Here are the results for the 1st round.


Paul, JM, Josh then Me

Jeong Mark really made a fool outta himself.
He was bragging before the game starts that he got a 98 when he bowls at Genting.
Now...even Paul, a first timer, got higher than him LOL
Here's a video of Paul bowling. =]



We had a second round.
Amir who just arrived, joined us.
Paul got 3 strikes!!! 3 STRIKES!!! *Applause*
He won by having the highest among us, 128!! XD


Paul, JM, Josh, Me, Amir

We stopped after round 2.
We moved from Bowling to Pool.
I got no idea how to play this game.
Paul thought me how XD

I played against Paul.
I did not bad lah although I lost XD
Here are some pics.















While we're playing, Ken Por arrived.
We got a call from Adrian. He's coming too.
Whee~~ The 4 Musketeers!!

We took group pics before we left.
Here they are!!


Amir, Me, Paul, Josh (below), Ken Por


The 4 Musketeers - Me, Paul, Josh, Adrian

We make our way to the arcade after that.
BUMPER CARS!!! Yay!!!

Only Me, Paul and Josh played.
The rest don't want too.
Was hell alot of banging here and there XD
Hell Fun!!

We left after the ride.
I went down to the CD shop and bought Crysis.
After that, we went to Kenneth's dad stall for bubble tea =D
On the way there, we bought some muffins from Kenny Rogers.


Bubble Tea


Muffins

We planned to go to the KJ Infinity opposite BJ.
Too bad that place have no seats left.
So we took a bus to the Infinity in Sungai Dua.
Jeong Mark and Amir didn't come along.


In the bus

We reached Infinity about 15 minutes later.
We got our seats and we played Counter-Strike first.
The game was Fucking hilarious. I repeat...FUCKING HILARIOUS!!


I want this number!!



Look at my score. OWNING!!! LOL

Played DotA as well. XD





We lost but to me it was a good game XD
Josh say I did better than Paul in buying items LOL

We left Infinity at 7 pm.
Chatted for a while and said our goodbyes soon after that.


Paul waving goodbye =(

Well that was how my last outing with Paul goes.
Before I end....

To The 4 Musketeers...
Paul especially...



["Leave The Memories Alone...Don't Change A Thing"]
steph_knightz

No comments: