Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Dream Come True

Story Of My Life
18 March 2009

It's the 3rd day of my school holiday.
Cousin Lydia is back from KL
and my parents wants to bring her out for breakfast.

My alarm failed to wake me up at 7 am...
Woke up at 7.40 am...Late? Kinda...
Told Lydia to pick her up at 8.30 am

Got up, bath and all and it was 7.50 am.
Still gotta spike my hair and put on my contacts.
Should be using a new pair but since I was already delaying the others..
I just put on the overdue pair of contacts.
Eyes felt a lil' uncomfortable =/

So we left house at 8.10 am.
Helped mum carry all the packed recyclable trash.
Gonna sent those to a charity center later.


The recyclable trash

And so we drive our way to Sungai Ara to pick Lydia up.
Timing was perfect...8.30 am sharp we reached the front gate.
Lydia hoped in and Zooommmm...Off we go.
Dim Sum! XD

Witness a car crash on the way there.
Erm...somewhere near Ivory plaza.
Before the collision, I was looking at this Proton Satria.
The driver changes lane like every 10 seconds. =.="

Then when we finally reached the T-junction near Ivory Plaza...
The traffic light turns amber...A Nissan Sunny stopped at the line..
The Proton Satria shows no sign of slowing down.... *Horror music*
*BRAKESSSSS* *SKIIIIIIIIDS* *BANG!*

What kinda collision?
Physics F4 Chapter 2 says it's Elastic Collision.
M1V1 + M2V2 = M1V1+ M2V2
Kinetic energy is conserved LMAO





Moving on...
Dad stopped by the charity center on the way.
It's like some Japanese Castle building
located somewhere near St. George's Girl School.
Just down the same road.



Dad parked the car and dad insisted that we all just wait in the car
while he drop the recyclable trash at the drop zone.
Save mother nature and at the same time...do some charity.
Not bad eh? LOL



After that, we continue with our journey.
Dad is driving us to this place called "Corner Club"
It's located just next to Evergreen Laurel Hotel.
Cousin Karen used to celebrate her 21st b'day here.
That was like 8 years ago LOL

And here we are...Corner Club.
Their restaurant serves Dim Sum in the morning.
My parents been here once and they say we should try out their dishes.


Here we are!

The food is just simply delicious.
Sorry for the low quality pics.
Don't expect a 2 MP phone cam to take sharp pics.


The must have...Chinese tea =D


Steamed Dim Sum


Fried / Baked Dim Sum


Prawn Cheong Fun



Char Hor Fun

Drank like 12 cups of tea. *BURPPPPPPPPPP*
Dad just keep filling my cup and all I could do is just sigh and drink it.

The good thing here is...
Eat more than RM 50 and you get discount off the total LOL
And also...Dim Sum served from 3 pm to 5 pm are all half priced.

Left the restaurant about 10 am.
Dad drove us to somewhere Esplanade.
He got some stuff to do at his office.
Not sure whether it's the Town Hall or the City Hall.

So here we are...the seaside.
Bro, sis and cousin fool around at the playground
while I just took some random pics of the sea.





Was laughing my ass off looking at Lydia playing with Stewart.
Lydia took Stewart's toy AK-47 and start hunting for him LOL



Dad was done with his stuff 20 minutes later.
We left Esplanade and drove all the way back to Sungai Ara.

Back at Aunty Chai See's house..
We decided to go in and chit chat for a while.
Time flies...I only read the newspaper and did nothing else.

At 12.20 pm I went outside...kicking around the poisonous fruits on the road.
While doing that...something cross my mind...
I was thinking how good will it be if "Jane" passed by the road now.
Ahh...what am I thinking. What chance is there for that to happen.
"Jane" is probably at home..she won't be out.

So I took the car keys from dad to start the engine.
After I got the engine running...I was busy folding the sun shade.
And then...something I called miracle happened...

A dark purple car passed by the road in front of Aunty Chai See's house.
First look...Eh? Then I try to look at the driver. Eh? Isn't that....
And next to the driver was this girl waving to me.
Hey! It's "Jane"! *waves back*
18th March 2009 - 12.34 pm =)

Dream come true?
Or is it just a Coincidence?
Either way...I'm still happy. =D

["At The Cross"]
steph_knightz

No comments: