Monday, March 16, 2009

|FAR-Q| Zatara

Story Of My Life
15 March 2009

Woke up at 8.30 am in the morning.
Got myself ready then laze around till about 9.30 am
before leaving the house for breakfast.

After breakfast, headed for church.
Had loads of fun during Youth Hour.
Especially Justin during the singing part. LOL

Well after singing...here we go again..
Introduction of ourselves since there are a few new faces.
We introduce ourselves the Alan style. FULL NAME. LOL
Stephen Goh X** S***. Bleh =P

After church, followed Mark back to my aunt's house,
where I will be having Physics tuition in 2 hours time.
Had lunch, read the newspaper and watched TV to kill time.

Finally, 2.30 pm tuition starts.
Attendance was kinda poor.
Half of the class not there...Including Quah.
Obviously he is at Infinity right now.

Lesson goes on and I lost concentration at the last 15 minutes.
Can't wait to get to Infinity and join the others.


V=fλ

Finally...4.30 pm! Class over!!
Was raining outside..ran into dad's car.
My phone was half wet. WTF!?
Luckily it's still functioning.

Dad drove me to Infinity.
Dropped me at the bus stop and I crossed the road.
Before I enter I met JJ. He just arrived.
Went in and saw a number of familiar faces.
Nav, Meng, Hsien, Scott, Amir, Zamri, Shaun, Quah, Adrian.

Took a seat number and boot the PC.
Ah great...Windows Vista. More surprises when it enters windows.
Infinity's PC all have followed Skylane's style.
I find it really annoying with all the games menu and all.
Why can't they keep it the way it was back in 2006.

And great...the PCs now all fugging lag.
The PC I got can't even play CS at high,
Although equipped with a Nvidia 8700. WTF!!??
They were playing CS so I joined in.
L-a-g-g-i-n-g-l-i-k-e-f-u-g, I still manage to killed 4 opponents
Thank you? =.="

Quit the server after the second round.
They wanted to play Quake 4. Wheee~~
Short lifted joy...My PC again bitched with me.
640x480, lowest settings...and Quake 4 is giving terrible framerates.
Was so pissed off, went to the counter and got my PC changed.

Got even more pissed off at the counter.
The Indonesian maid was taking care of the counter.
Have to speak to her in 2 languages. BM and sign language. =.="
Spend like 5 minutes to tell her "I want to change to PC #9"

Was late for the Quake 4 game.
Nav was already leading with 16 frags and I'm still booting my PC.
Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala~~~

3 minutes later, I manage to get in the server.
And YES!! This PC isn't bitching with me!
LET THE FRAG FIESTA BEGIN!
Well it's already 10 minutes ago when it begin... =.="
Lotsa catch up to do.

At the end of the game...
I'm SECOND PLACING in standing!! WTF!? LOL?
10 minutes late and I'm at second placing. WOW!
The winner is of course the soon to be 17 years old, Navnith.

Here are the standings for Round 1.
There are some weird names full with vulgarities...
Don't ask me who are they...I got no idea.



Round 2 next.
*FRAG, FRAG, FRAG, DIES, FRAG, DIES, FRAG, FRAG*
"ONE FRAG LEFT" *BOOM*
1st placing! Wooohooo!!



We tried playing COD 4.
Tried all sorts of ways to connect...none worked. =.="
In the end, all of us decided to go Netcity.
On the way there, stopped by to buy PC Gamer March issue.

Got our seats at Netcity.
I got a nice seat number...



Sat next to Meng.
Tried to get CoD 4 connected.
After some tweaking and CDkey typing, it finally worked!
It was 2 on 4. Me and Meng vs. the rest.
Score was like 12-2 LOL

We exit Netcity after 45 minutes. Makan time!!
Our soon to be birthday boy giving us a treat. XD
We were deciding either Pizza or McD or Nasi Kandar.



In the end, we make it easier for Nav and his money..McD.
Nav limit us to a maximum of RM 10 per person.
After some persuasion...maximum RM 15 LMAO.
Got our food and we sat down, eat, and chit chat.



I was handing over all the burgers and before I passed JJ's..
I took out a pen and wrote on the box "LOSER'S"
then only I pass it to him. LOL
P/S if you don't get the "loser" part...click here


Loser's Spicy Chicken McDeluxe


ROFLMFAO


Navnith "Zatara" Singh

After eating, we chat bout loads of funny stuff.
Then things start to get a lil' dirty.
Some of us made a mixture of the leftovers.


Sugar, Spice and Everything NOT Nice

We played a game and the loser...take a sip of that mixture.
Coke, pepper, fries seasoning, sugar, creamer, chilli sauce. *PUKES*
Before the game starts...everyone chickened out and start giving excuses.

Scott - My parents are here. Bye~~
Me and Hsien - Stephen...lets to Infinity now...
JJ - I want to refill my drink

Nav drag us back to our seats.
No choice but to play along.
And so the game goes...





And our first loser is Hsien Ming. LOL


[L]


Pitiful =/

Well, in the end Hsien didn't take a sip.
JJ was away refilling and the rest of us plans an evil plot for round 2.
When JJ came back...we told him Hsien has taken a sip and now it's round 2.

At the end of round 2...
Our plan went on well and JJ loses. JJ actually took a sip XD
We all stop the game since we don't want any food poisoning.

We continue chatting till 8.30 pm.
After that, Hsien wanted to go back to Infinity.
So all of us agreed.

Before we left McD...
A group pic with my fellow |FAR-Q| clan members =D


The |FAR-Q|s


Shit + Loser = Shitty Loser LOL

At Infinity,
Only me, Nav, Meng and Hsien were left.
4 people left so we played L4D

Didn't really enjoy it as my PC was bitching.
Hsien left us at about 9 pm. Then I got bored and quit.
Watched Meng and Nav teamkill each other.
And it was insanely funny. ROFLMAO

The 3 of us left Infinity at 9.30 pm.
Chat on everything that happened.





Meng's car arrive 5 minutes later and soon mine.
Leaving Nav there alone waiting for his ride home.

And that was how my Sunday goes.
Tiring but was extremely fun and filled with laugher.
Till the next post...Tata~~

["The Dark Side Of The Moon"]
steph_knightz

No comments: