Saturday, March 21, 2009

Star Wars - Revenge Of The NITH

Story Of My Life
21st March 2009

Ok today's the day...
Not Flag Day...where RC members terrorize the streets with their tins.
Today...marks the 17th year since my dude, Navnith, was sent to earth.



Knew him back in standard 5 but wasn't that close to him that time.
Sat next to him in standard 6...Yeah, we became really good friends.
Sorry Nav, for all the annoyance I caused during that time. =/

What's that annoyance that I caused if you wonder...
It was back in Standard 6, my eyesight started to suck.
Couldn't see the words on the board..everything was blur.
And the only way to copy them is to refer to Nav's book.

Why didn't I get a pair of specs?
Reason: Scared mum will scold (mind of a standard 6....don't blame me)
So it was throughout the whole of 2004...
"Nav can I look at your book?", "Nav, previous page please"

I owe him a BIG one...really.
Cause if it isn't for him who help me out...
That 5As in my UPSR slip...it won't be there. =]

We share a rivalry in the game called Quake 4.
Everytime we play...one of us will win the match,
and the other will just be behind with one or two frags.


Er...that was more that one or two frags LOL

Also, I taught this NOOB how to play CS the right way, =P
And when I just turn my head around, he's as good as me.
He taught me hot to play C&C 3 the right way,
But I'll never be as good as him. Bleah... XP

A clan member of |FAR-Q| clan as well.
Goes by his nickname |FAR-Q| Zatara.


The |FAR-Q|s

Believe it or not...
He speaks better in Hokkien than his mother tongue language.
Of course...3/4 of the Hokkien he knew are all vulgar words. LOL
Click Here to witness it with your own eyes
He's also the mastermind behind LBLLCTT.
It's vulgar FYI =P

JUDAS PRIEST!! LED ZEPPELIN!!
DEEP PURPLE!! SLIPKNOT!!
Yeah! When we're all listening to Usher or wtv...
He listen to those bands above. A true metal music lover.
Well he "brainwash" me...Now, I'm listening to metal music too! XD


ROCK ON!!

That's about it...
A lil' of all the great stuffs you need to know about him.

Happy 17th birthday Singh Nav!! =P

["Painkiller"]
steph_knightz

No comments: