Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Side Effect

Story Of My Life
24 March 2009

And so I was doing my homework
when my bro came in to the room crying.
He told me the TV is acting weird.

So I went out and checked.
Smell of burnt stuff...
The TV is toasted. =.=||
So that means no more moving pictures for the time being.
Dad will definitely "explode" when he comes back. *BIG SIGH*

It's 5 pm...
Went off to the field for a jog.
Came back an hour later...Dad was waiting for me...
Waiting for me to help him carry the TV down to the car.
FYI...it's that old 29 inch TV with a big "butt".

When I was carrying...
Lost grip...TV almost fell...used my leg to hold it up.
The bad thing is...my phone was in my pocket.
And the point of impact was on the upper side of my phone.
GREAT =.=|| Expect something to spoil.

Extremely heavy...loss grip like every 15 seconds.
Took us like 15 mins to get it to the elevator and
another 15 to the rear seat of the car.

Finally got it in the car...
Look at my fingers....I realize I sprained one of them. *sigh*
Checked my phone after that...found out what is damaged during the impact.
The phone camera. *BIG BIG SIGH*


R.I.P =/

Just don't have any more mood to blog more about this.
So...from now on...it will be less pics for this blog. =/

["Let The Music Heal My Soul"]
steph_knightz

No comments: