Sunday, March 29, 2009

Boringggggggggg

Story Of My Life
29 March 2009

Woke up this morning at 8.30 am.
Not for Cheng Beng though...

Went out for breakfast then head to church for Youth Hour.
Reached there early so sat down and waited.
Met Mr. David Ch'ng...Had a short conversation with him.

When he left, I got up and help out with
the arranging and distribution of the song book.
Bing Hwang was chairing for today.
Sang some familiar songs which I haven't sang them for years till today.

Next up was Bible class.
Learned bout the prophecy of the Bible.
Before we end, we talked bout:
"Is it right for Christians to go for Cheng Beng?"
We gave our opinions and at 12.45 pm...Class ends.

Mark drove me and Aunty Chai See back.
When we reached, the first thing that caught my attention is
Aunty Chai See's neighhbour's green MPPP rubbish bin.
A huge soft toy was in it.



So I went closer to make sure what animal is it...
Ohhh...It's a JEONG MARK dog. =P


JEONG MARK

Went inside.
Finish up my Chemistry PEKA graph
while waiting for Aunty Chai See to prepare lunch.

At 1.30 pm...
Lunch is served!! Spaghetti. Wheee~~
Just love the western dishes that Aunty Chai See makes. =D


Delizioso *Mwah* LOL

Class started at 2.30 pm.
Did a small experiment on interference of light waves.







>>>>Fast Forward>>>>
Class ends at 4.30 pm. LOL
Hop into the car and went back home.

So tired..but I'm still blogging...
Now of to bed Spore-ing

Note:
THIS IS A LOUSY & BORING POST!! =]

["Meant To"]
steph_knightz

No comments: