Thursday, March 19, 2009

ĐдякՀ|к иIGн†Հ

Story Of My Life
19 March 2009

Hah! March 19th!
Finally remember the date.
Yes! I'm low on brain cells...
one of my closest friend's b'day also forgot. =/
Good thing I remembered now XP

He's one of the Four Musketeers.
  • The tallest
  • The biggest palm
  • The best looking hair
  • The biggest foot

BIGFOOT!

Any idea who's he?
The ĐдякՀ|к иIGн†Հ



Not Christian Bale FYI.
It's none other than Joshua Teh lah...

Met him for the first time at Cikgu Rohani's BM tuition.
It was back in errr....let's see....2003 or 2004 can't remember. =/

One true friend I would say...always there when you need someone.
Everytime if I were to go emo cause of something...
He'll be the first friend I would seek "for a shoulder to cry on".
He kept a number of my secrets too and he kept it well =)

He's the one who introduces me to DotA. It was back in Form 2.
Dude, remember the first time we played DotA together?
We only know how to buy Ultimate Orbs. XD
And an easy AI pawned us both. LMAO

He's also the guy who got me started in styling my hair.
He taught me how to use gel...wax...styling clay...and now wax spray.
If it isn't for him...I'll still be having the old old mushroom hairstyle. XP


The reason why I say he has the best looking hair among the 4.
Just look at his hair. XP

Well that's about it the things that I want to share
with you readers about this good friend of mine.


The Birthday Boy, Joshua Teh

A very Happy 17th Birthday to you dude!

May all your wished come true.

By the way..
You owe me a treat and a car ride around Penang =]

["Dead Eye"]
steph_knightz

This post is publish at 12.00 AM sharp...
So....I'm the first one to wish you =P

No comments: