Monday, March 23, 2009

Named

Story Of My Life
23 March 2009

Last Sunday there isn't any Youth Hour in church.
So I was at home reading God's Word.

My inherited Bible is in bad condition already...
The pages were yellow and filled with brown polka dots..
Some pages are falling off...Tear here and there... =/

So to make my life easy,
I took my mum's Bible. The one she'd touch for years.
Took it...open it and some papers fell.
Hmmm...took them and read.

And I found the paper with a few Christian names with their meanings.
Yeah..asked mum about it...
It was the choices of names they were deciding on for me before I was born.
Here's a pic of it.



Jeremiah, Jeremy, Jonathan, Paul, Philips, Peter, Steven, Stephen...
Imagined I was named Peter. LOL Peter Goh LMAO

kays...got to go.
Nighty nights.

["Sober"]
stpeh_knightz

No comments: