Monday, March 9, 2009

T.A.K.U.T. 2 - Projek Asal ROFLMAO

Story Of My Life
9th March 2009

Was at BJ 6 hours ago....
Bro wanted to buy games...
no choice but to follow since mum asked me to
cause I know which shop to go to.

Message Meng before I went.
Asked him whether he wanted the Prince Of Persia Trilogy.
No reply yet....

At BJ...
Went to the usual place, E Comm Shoppe!!! =D
Browse through the games displayed...
Mirror's Edge, F.E.A.R. 2, Dawn Of War 2...
Not so many new games...Early of the year what...

Bought F.E.A.R 2 -Project Origins...
Bro bought....LEGO Indiana Jones *slap heads*
Before I pay...I saw something written on the plastic cover...3 DVDs *faints*
30 Bucks!! WTF!?


3 DVDs....Pui...Hisap Darah

Nonetheless, it's worth it.
When the "agents" delivered the stuff...
I payed the money,RM 40...and I got back 4 bucks. Huh!?
Not RM 40 meh? 4 DVDs in total mah...

The guy just took a calculator and press...9x4=36
Err....is that a discount or they have cut down the price?
Wtv it is...I left the shop and head on home.

Reach home and was doing my BM tuition homework.
A very very long essay to write...Half way writing...
*Phone vibrates* NEW MESSAGE from......MENG JIANG. =.="

Meng: K (referring to the sms I sent him previously)
Me: Babi la you reply so late..I came back already. Should like reply 3 hours ago
Meng: Haha. Aiyo...

Reply so late...Eng kai.
No Prince Of Persia Trilogy for you =P

Finished my essay an hour later.
Boot the lappy and installed F.E.A.R. 2.
Was praying very hard every minute hoping every file was copied without any errors.
And YES!! Everything went on well =D


Happy Happy Joy Joy

Installed Bro's LEGO Indiana Jones.
Played it for 5 mins and LOL man!
Everytime Indie dies...his body break into a few LEGO pieces. LMAO

Tried F.E.A.R. 2 after that.
Tweak all the settings. Only can play it at medium.
Put it at high settings my lappy's life surely will be shortened by 2 months.


YES!! Alma is back! *Pee in pants* LOL


Don't worry my dear friends, Meng Jiang and Pang,
It's just strawberry jam
.
ROFLMFAO

F.E.A.R 2 will be left untouched until I finished Mirror's Edge...
Which is like after SPM only.. *Bright ring appears above head* =]

["Rage"]
steph_knightz

No comments: