Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Answer Is...

Story Of My Life
12 September 2008

I started Kingdom Of Loathing (KOL) recently.
Been very bored listening to Quah and the others
talking about it for the past 9 months
and never got an idea what they're talking about.

Some of the words I hear everyday...
  • Hobopolis
  • MMG - Money Making Game
  • Meat (Currency in KOL)
  • I change your ranks
  • Your ban from the clan
  • I make __ million of meat a day
  • Fark!! I lose all my money in MMG
Loads more to list lah...
The same thing over and over again everyday.
And one tool that is never absent
from the hands of the KOL players is the CALCULATOR.
Meat..meat..meat...

Quah has been trying to convert me into a "believer"
He did succeed...after 2 months.
I gave up and started KOL.

The game is fun and kinda stupid. LOL
That's why it is fun I guess.. XD

Here take a look at the VERY HARD question.
Click to enlarge.




Kamicorpse-ee LOL


Anyone who is really bored with the internet should give it a go.
An Adventure Is You!!

["Ace Of Spades"]
steph_knightz

No comments: