Saturday, September 6, 2008

Money Matters

Story Of My Life
6 September 2008

Sis gave me a rude awakening this morning...
Whacking my head with the pillow.

Sis/Me

Sis: "Wake Up!! Wake Up!! Late already!!"
Me: *Looking at my HP's clock* "WTF!!?? It's only 7.45 am and it's a Saturday.."
Sis: Dad wants to bring us out for breakfast...faster laaaa
Me: *Screams* !@#$$%^&

Got up in frustration...so sleepy...
Bathe, get ready and went outside to the corridor to wait for my parents.
Dad wants to 'Yam Cha' and have Bak Kut Teh
According to dad, the Bak Kut Teh there is different from the others.


Instead of a huge clay pot, it's served in small bowls


'Yu Tiao' and the must have Yam Rice


Yam Cha

At the end of the 45 minute Yam Cha Session...
I drank 22 cups of chinese tea. *BURPPPP*

Went home after that...
Boot my lappy and played CS Source.
At 10.30 am, I get myself ready and at 11 am,
I left home for Queensbay Mall to get tickets for the others.


The actual plan was buying 6 tickets
but I couldn't get conformation from Adrian whether he is coming or not.
Finally when the *SELLING FAST* lights up...I just brought 5 and those were the last few.

It was only 11.30 am when I finished buying the tickets.
Being so bored...I roam around Digital Bay hoping to find a gaming mouse.
The one that makes me drool when I saw it at PC Fair early August...
Razer's DeathAdder.
The name itself tells your opponents that death looms near them. LOL





Sadly I only found normal optical mice for sale.
Went down to Popular bookstore after that.
This time...hope to find the September issue of PC Gamer.
Not that lucky...
Went upstairs and browse through
the shelves of the bookstore near the cinema... Don't have...
Went up to Borders with hope to find it. Don't have as well... =(
I guess it's not up in the shelves yet. *sigh*

By the time I exit Borders, Josh is already at the central zone.
Went there to meet him and we just roam around while waiting for the others.

10 minutes later..MJ reached. The 3 of us "became kids" and went to Toys R Us.


Don't make him angry LOL


This Hulk is harmless...piss him off all you want.


ROFLMAO

Paul called up moments later...
Since the 3 of us were just too lazy to go down and meet Paul...
We asked him to come up to miss us.
Josh told me Paul will be lost for sure. We'll see....

MJ called Jeong Mark 5 minutes later and JM said he is on his way.
We wait and wait and wait....
In the end...JM turned up first. Ok..Paul is lost in the maze of Queensbay.

We immediatly carry out Operation Search & Destroy.
Me and Josh will roam around while MJ and JM wait at Toys R Us for the "Lost Soul"
Thank goodness we found Paul in less than 5 minutes.

We entered Toys R Us again.
When we're about to leave for lunch,
JM stopped us because he wanted to sign up for something.
Let's see...


Oh...He's signing up for Barbie's Club XD


Look!! I'm a official member of Toys R Us STAR Barbie Club

We went down to the ground floor for lunch.
We're don't know where to go because
The Board Of Sponsors is having a hard time to decide
.
Board Of Sponsors members are MJ, JM and Paul. XD


Board Of Sponsors meeting


JM: I only got enough money to buy a "helmet" (Terms from Money No Enough 2) LOL

In the end, We went to Pizza Hut.


The Managing Director, Tony Chen Paul Chen. =P



Random Shot - Joshy


This Dog drink using a straw? WOW

Now it's time for the payment...
Everyone threw in some money.


Smell Of Money

We went up to the cinema after that.
MJ bought me a cup of coke.
Josh pay for my movie ticket. =D
Feels good to be the b'day boy. XD
We watched Money No Enough 2.



It's a OK movie but it's really meaningful.
None of my friends realize this but I shed a tear during the movie.
Damn Men-Sia-Xue-Kan. LOL

The movie ended at 4.15 pm and Paul left us immediately after that.
The rest of us went roaming around and
this pozer wanted me to help him to take his pic.
It's not MJ...It's....




We end up at the arcade.
I tried Daytona USA for the first time and I totally sucked in it. XD
Played House Of The Dead 4 as well. Had loads of fun XD


Gentlemen..Start Your Engine


DJ Mengz "steering" some tunes

We exit the arcade at 5.25 pm.
We just roam around and at 6 pm...
I left the dudes and went on home.

Thanks guys for teman-ing me.
And for all your treats...Thanks alot. =)

Before I end this post...

Happy Sweet 16 Scott!!

["The World Is Black"]
steph_knightz

No comments: