Saturday, September 27, 2008

With Me

Story Of My Life
27 September 2008

Woke up this morning
and the first thing that crosses my mind is
Call Of Duty 4 Multiplayer. LOL

Bathe, set up my lappy and boot it.
I signed in Garena and went in to check for LAN rooms.
One room only and MJ is the host. =D

Went in and played...
before I could even pull the trigger,
Parents wants to go out for breakfast. *sigh*
No choice...I left the room and shut down my lappy.

After we came back,
I studied Biology for a while because
I know it's practically suicide to straight away on my lappy.

After an hour...
I throw my Bio book to the side and boot my lappy. =D
Played CoD 4 Multiplayer.
Still kinda noob so I got fragged more than I frag. LOL
Leveled up twice. I giggled with self-congratulation LMAO


Game On!!

At 4 pm, I stopped playing.
My cousin Lydia just came back from KL
so my parents wanna bring her out for dinner.

We left at 5 pm to fetch Lydia to Bukit Mertajam (BM).
Dad is bringing us to the newly open Jusco there.
Pretty excited because Dad say it's something like Queens.


Adidas - Impossible is Elek Pochi LMAO


Watching life pass me by the rear view mirror *coughs*

After 30 minutes,
We reached Jusco.


*Tata*


Escalators were so long as if it's like stairway to heaven

We just look around the mall...
Pretty much like Queens but more spacious.
I went into Digital Bay (PC shop) and look around.
They got some really cool CPU cases.

We bought some donuts too from Big Apple. =D



Sis chose the doughnuts with mom.
They came out 5 minutes later with all six chocolate donuts.
Aiyo...choose la some others also..all choc only.

We left after that and head for "Hooi Kee Steamboat Restaurant"
After 20 minutes of confusing roads and junctions,
We finally made it.





After 1 and a half hours,
We were all bloated and were burping like nobody's business. LMAO
We left the restaurant at 9 pm.

On the way back...
I tune in to Fly FM and on Saturday nights,
it's the Fly-Five-O, where they play club tunes.
I don't really enjoy it so I listen to the songs in my phone.

I don't know why..
I just listen to these 3 songs over and over again.
They are:
  • With Me - Sum 41
  • Where Would We Be now - Good Charlotte
  • Wondering - Good Charlotte
The lyrics fits the mixed feelings I'm having for the past few days. =/
*Sigh* Why..Why...Why...


With Me - Sum 41
If you watched Gossip Girls, you should have heard it before

When we reached home after sending Lydia home,
I took a bath and after that I boot my PS2
Played NFS: Most Wanted. LOL

It's been months since I touched it.
Enter a cop pursuit and DRIVE!!
At the end after I escaped, I only got 3.8 million bounty.
I failed to beat my record of 4.8 million bounty per pursuit.

And take a look at my total lifetime play bounty...
NFS: MW players...BEAT THAT!!


One hundred five million three hundred and sixteen thousand two hundred and seventy eight

That's all for now...
Will be back with another post soon..

["Nine In The Afternoon"]
steph_knightz





No comments: