Monday, September 29, 2008

Go Green!!

Story Of My Life
29 September 2008

Woke up this really early this morning...
The actual plan was to play Call Of Duty 4
and I changed my mind to read blogs first.

Went to Maine's blog.
Read her latest post bout Canon Goes Green

What's that you might wonder...
Well, Canon Goes Green aims to create awareness
about the importance of environment conservation.
Contribute photos, or even yourself at the tree planting at Padang Kota Damansara,
With your contribution, they are one step closer to planting 2500 trees!!!

Click here to start contributing to this campaign.


Mine =D


Davids' =D


Maine's =D

I've done my part...
Davids had done his and Maine has done hers...
What about you? Have you do your part?
Save the world another day? WHAT ABOUT NOW?

["Iron Fist"]
steph_knightz

No comments: