Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Gift Or A Curse? LOL

Story Of My Life
8 September 2008

Before I start with 8th of September...
I'll rewind time by 2 minutes first...
Which brings us to 7th September 2008, 11.58 pm

*New message*

As I expected. Birthday wishes.
at 11.58 pm I received a birthday wish from Josh. =)

2 minutes later...
Which is the 8th September, 12 am sharp...

*Phone Rings*
Zoe called up to wish me =)

Zoe/Me

Zoe: Hey! Happy Birthday
Me: Hey! Thanks
Zoe: Am I the first to wish you?
Me: Nope..second
Zoe: Darn..then who was the first.
Me: Josh Teh

Then when the call ended...
I refer back to my call log and inbox.
Zoe called at 12 am sharp, 8 September...while
Josh message me at 11.58 pm, 7th September

From my judgment...Zoe should be first rite?
Josh cheated by 2 minutes. Therefore he is disqualified LOL






Therefore Zoe is the first. LOL
Sorry Josh..try again next year. XD

At 12.10 am...I got a one of a kind b'day wish from Hsien Ming. LOL

Hsien/Me

Hsien: Happy B'day Stephen Goh Xin Shen... Yay!! You finally made it. After 16 years of waiting, You've finally come of age....To have sex legally. Woohoo! XD So go out there and enjoy yourself today... What are you doing in bed all alone? Haha. XD Joking nia k...May all your wish come true... XD
Me: Thx dude!! =) Sadly you can't accompany me to the brothel yet. XD
Hsien: Haha. In 2 months time...XD Nvm...You go by yourself first...I'll catch up later. Haha.

Hsien..tsk..tsk..tsk..I always taught you were a good boy. LMAO

*Asleep*

In the morning went to school as usual.
On my way up to class...
Bump into Scott and he was the first to wish me in school. =D
In class...b'day wishes keep coming in...
From the usual gang..Shaun, Quah, Jho and loads more to list.

Arif gave me a gift...
I really got no idea whether it's a gift of a curse?
He whacked me using a book.
Not just any ordinary book...the book belongs to the class's "Chau Ah Kua"
Ewwwwwwwwwww.....Yuck!!


A gift or a curse? LOL

School ended at 2.40 pm and I went back home.
First thing when I reached home..
I realize that there is a piece of paper on my table.
Here we go again..my sister's annual treasure hunt. LOL

I hunt up and low around the whole house.
Finally after collecting 9 clues...I manage to find the hidden treasure. XD


Thanks Sis =D

I was suppose to be preparing for my BM oral test which is tomorrow
and because the weather is cold..my brain tells me this is the best time to take a nap. LOL
I was woken up by my phone at 7 pm.
A birthday wish from Maine. =)

At 8 pm...I left house for BM tuition.
Class was pretty boring and I'm shivering like hell.
Every second I'll be rubbing my palms...
What a cold day in hell... *sneeze*

At 10.46 pm, I receive a message from Zoe.
She is in deep dilemma. She wants to get me a gift but got no idea what to get for me. LOL
Part One of our conversation. LOL

Zoe/Me

Me: You can go BJ...where all the shops sells PC games..Buy one XD
Zoe: Alamak
Me: Why alamak? XD

After that I got no reply from her.
Guess she fell asleep kua.

I brought out my lappy and went online after that.
First destination..my blog.
To my horror...
a whole stretch of b'day wish from one same person in my chatbox. XD


SPAM!! XP

Then I drop by at Su Szien's blog
She made a post just for me LOL
Thank loads Su Szien. =D

In the morning today (9th)...my conversation with Zoe continued
A part of Part two.

Zoe/Me

Zoe: Cause later if I buy you a game then you won't talk to me
and you'll be busy playing. So no games for you Mr :)
Me: LOL smart ah you
Zoe: Yalah, abo? =p Bleh what do you want?

And I got wished by a king.
How cool is that..
I got wished by the PCC KING man. LMAO

["With Me"]
steph_knightz

No comments: