Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Sum Of All F.E.A.R.

Story Of My Life
11 September 2008

A few days ago...

Since Pang got himself a new PC...
a PC built for gaming..
He wanted some games to play.
Nav lend him some and I throw in my F.E.A.R DVD into the package for him too.

He got Bioshock from Nav and was saying he is a brave guy.
He's gonna play it on his 19 inch monitor.
I gave him some advise.
Telling him that Bioshock's shock factor is like F.E.A.R's.
It will just shock you till you kecut bola
OR even kill you by giving you a massive heart attack.

He said no problem....
no big deal lah...can one...
I wished him luck XD

The day in school goes on and
Shaun is very interested in knowing what is the game play like.
I scared the hell outta him by just telling what happen
when Alma Wade appears.

Unlucky for Pang...he was also listening to me.
He started going..."OMG...I damn scared to play already lah"
My story scared the hell outta him too I guess XD

The next day in school...

Pang/Me

Me: Eh Pang, play F.E.A.R already?
Pang: I didn't install yet...don't dare to play.
Me: *LMAO*
Pang: Woi..I damn scared to play la wei...
Me: What lah you...don't dare play F.E.A.R. So you installed Bioshock?
Pang: No..don't dare to play also.
Me: LOL

*Sigh*
Pang oh Pang...
Why lah you don't dare to play...

He returned me the DVD on Wednesday
and this time...MJ wants to test his guts.
I gave him the DVD and he brought it home.

Today...he came to school and return me the DVD.

Good - He installed it...
Bad - He chicken out even before he click on the shortcut. =.="

He told me that he read the walkthrough yesterday
so that when he plays..he knows what's gonna happen.
BALLESS CHICKEN =.="

I still don't get it why both Pang and MJ is afraid to play F.E.A.R
Play lah guys...see..I'm still alive what. LOL


Everybody Hates Alma

And this video is especially for Shaun...
who loves to know what Alma does. Enjoy...

At 2.19 in the video...I almost died while playing...
same goes for 2.28... XD



I just dropped by IGN.com 5 minutes ago and WOW!!
Look what I've saw...



Can't wait to play it...10 Febuary 2009!! XD

Anyway..
Anyone out there who still haven't tried F.E.A.R and wish to play it...
here are some "MUST DO" checklist I found in IGN.com. LMAO

[ ] Ensure the room is DARK. Turn off the lights and do whatever you can to make the room dark.
[ ] Crank the volume on your speakers to a good level..you want to hear everything. Use headphones if speakers aren't your rigs strong suit.
[ ] Have a clean pair of undergarments on-hand. THIS IS CRUCIAL!!

LOL..to me...rule #2 is practically suicide. XD
Headphones + F.E.A.R. sounds = DEATH

["Going Under"]
steph_knightz




No comments: