Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy B'day

Story Of My Life
24 September 2008

3 months ago...
I met this friend of mine at Friendster.
Was just browsing through my friend's friend list
and God was kind to give me the chance to know her.

Although we're just online friends,
I enjoy talking to her through Friendster's comments system.
Not just that, her blog is one of those blogs that
I'll check everyday if there are any updates. LOL

Well...Her name Lim Su-Szien.
And she's turning 15 today!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!






FYI: All photos were copied, pasted and save as without any permission. LOL

Happy B'day Sweetie!! =D
May all your wishes come true.
And I do wanna wish you luck for your upcoming public exam.
The very best of luck and do your very best. =)

Before I end this post
I would like to wish another friend of mine...
Nik Aziem...Happy Sweet 16 dude!! XD

He's the next Jimmy Neutron/Russel Peters/WCG Champion. LOL
Meet Nik XD



DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER.. LMAO


Well that's all for now..
Happy B'day again to this two friends of mine.
And just to tell you both...no presents k? LOL

["Dream Catch Me"]
steph_knightz

No comments: